That Voice

That Voice

Katherine POV

I woke up from my short nap and noticed Ash was not there I also noticed a note on the table. It read:

Katherine,
Had to meet Misty for dinner. Catch ya later.

-Ash

Oh yeah Ash and I were having such a nice day together I completely forgot about Misty. I wish I could have dinner with Ash, Misty's so lucky to have him. Maybe someday though I'll get my chance with him.

As I thought about Ash and I together, Gary walked in.(reminding me that I already have a boyfriend.) "Katherine, what are you doing here?" Gary asked. "Oh I came here looking for you." I answered. "What's with the towels?" He asked. "Oh I thought you were outside but when I went out there some Pokemon knocked me down and got me dirty so I cleaned myself up." I replied being sure not to mention Ash. "Oh ok then, sorry but I can't hang out gramps found a rare Pokemon that we're going to check out." He said walking upstairs. "Oh ok, see ya later Gary." I said starting to walk out the door.

I decided to take a walk to the hills, I always went there when I had nothing to do, the peace and quiet is nice, also the view is incredible. Before I went to the hills I stopped home and grabbed my guitar.(yes I play guitar and am in a band.) I then made my way to the hills and started playing a new song I've been working on called "Million Bucks."(A/N: I don't own any songs used in this story.)

Ash POV

"Goodnight Misty, I had a great time." I said to Misty. "Goodnight Ash I had a great time too." Misty replied. We then waved goodbye to each other as I walked back home. On my way home I decided to head to hills to watch the sunset cause it looks amazing from there.

As I walked up I could hear singing, it was the most beautiful singing I've ever heard. I started walking faster hoping to find the one responsible for the beautiful sound I was hearing. I made my way to the top and I found the singing was coming from Katherine. That voice I can't believe how beautiful her voice is. I stayed as quiet as possible not wanting to disturb her beautiful singing.

After about another minute she stopped playing and I started clapping, she was startled at first but calmed down after seeing it was only me. "Wow Katherine that great you have a beautiful voice." I said. "Thanks Ash I'm glad you liked it, that was a new I've been working on." She responded. "Wow thanks that means a lot. What are you doing up here?" She asked. "I come up here sometimes to watch the sunset it looks beautiful from here." I responded sitting down. "Oh, well would you mind if I watched it with you?" She asked. "Oh yeah sure come and sit." I answered.

We sat close to each other as we watched the sunset. "Wow Ash you're right it does look beautiful." She said admiring the setting sun. "Yeah I've seen it a bunch of times but I still love watching it." I added. "Ash do you remember the last time we were here together?" Katherine asked. "Yeah you gave me my first kiss." I answered blushing slightly. "Yeah you gave me my first too." She added.

I noticed Katherine slightly shivering so put my arm around her and brought her in closer. She didn't seem to mind as she then put her head on my shoulder. The sun was almost completely set as Katherine and I just stayed silent, admiring the beauty of nature. I looked at her and I noticed her shining Amber eyes again, I couldn't help but admire them. As I admired her eyes she looked up at me, we found ourselves staring at each other both of us smiling at one another.

I found myself leaning in towards her, our faces almost touching. We inched closer and I found myself kissing her, she seemed to embrace it and I felt her kissing me back. We kissed for a few more seconds. When it broke we smiled at each other at first. But our smiles turned to worried as we realized what he had just done.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I can't believe I just did that." Katherine said getting up quickly. She started to run away. I tried to stop her but she had gotten to far away. I don't know what came over me it just felt right at the moment. At the time I'd completely forgotten about Misty. I never meant to cheat on her, I just hope she doesn't find out about this. I know what I did was wrong but kissing Katherine was as amazing as I remember it.