Frustrating

Kelly's POV:

Conner made me so mad sometimes! Why'd he have to be so frustrating!? I just wanted to choke him. I kicked the dirt by my car as I fought with myself. Go back! Part of me screamed, but the other part yelled to Run away! I wanted to keep kissing him, and feeling his breath on me. But I can't let him knowing that he's done the same with every other girl here. I hated and loved Conner at the same time and that confused me. I was so worked up, I decided to go back in there and give that jerk a piece of my mind. I ran toward the room and yanked the door open to see a ready Conner with his keys right by the door. Was he going somewhere or was he coming to get me? I asked myself. What happened next I'll never be able to fully explain why. I threw myself at him and kissed him as passionately as I had been feeling. An angry kiss.
"What are you doing?" He asked pulling away. I was slightly embarrassed at this and pulled away slightly but he held me in place close to him.
"I... don't know." I answered honestly.
"I'm sorry." He said, looking down, after a long silence. I didn't know what to say, I was surprised by his apology. He didn't even do anything wrong.
"You had a rough night. You should shower and rest. I'll make you some coffee." He offered as he stepped away not looking at me. I grabbed his arm gently as he turned away. He looked back at me and I stepped closer to him. I cupped his cheek and leaned in and kissed him sweetly. He kissed back holding my waist and hair. I pulled back and smiled.
"Does that mean I'm forgiven?" He asked smiling.
"Sure." I answered walking to the bathroom.
"Good. Cause I miss your sexy ass." He grabbed my butt as I walked past him making my squeal and jump.
"Pervert!" I yelled as I walked into łthe bathroom.
"Stiff!" He yelled back as I shut the door. I laughed quietly to myself. I actually liked Conner? I turned the shower water on and got in feeling the cool water run down my shoulders and back. It felt nice to be clean, but as i washed my hair I big drop of soap in my eye.
"Shit, shit, shit!" I yelled. It stung so badly. I was washing it out when the door was thrown open.
"Are you okay!? What happened?!" Conner ran in frantically looking around until his eyes met mine.
"Ah, shit! I'm so sorry." He said turning around but not before I saw him blush.
"Um... It's okay." I got out of the shower and went to grab a towel next to him. But as I dropped it and as I reached for it my arm brushed against him so he turned around! I found myself in the same position as when I first met him, but this time I was butt naked. His hands gripped my waist as I stood up with my towel in hand, and he groaned quietly. I stood there soaking wet with my back up against him. He was still holding me and I tried to pull away but he held me there.
"You can't keep making me frustrated all the time." He said huskily as he started grinding behind me. I could his member hardening so I rubbed back making him groan as he began to plant kisses along my neck. I sighed softly but quickly covered my mouth and pulled away.

What the hell was I doing?