Ending

Conner's POV:

Kelly was kissing me. Not only that, but it wasn't passion filled, or lustful, or drunk.... It was loving. I broke the kiss for a moment to look into her eyes and saw the love. I smiled.
"I like you Kelly." She smiled back at me and kissed me softly before whispering in my ear.
"I like you to Conner." She peppered me with kisses on my neck and face. I couldn't be happier.

Kelly's POV:

I was so glad to be in Conner's arms, finally. He picked me up and laid me on his bed and kissed me gently. I can't believe this is actually happening! I tugged at his shirt and he parted the kiss for a moment to allow me room to pull it up over his head and throw it somewhere in the room.
"Let's make this even, shall we?" He smirked as he pulled at my shirt. I lifted my arms still kissing him. He pulled it over my head breaking the kiss for a second. He hovered over me our body heat starting to heat each other up.

Conner's POV:

I could feel her skin beneath me and I laid down further to feel her skin directly in my own.
"You sure about his Kelly?" I asked between our heated kisses.
"Yes." She breathed out in almost a whisper as she pulled at my jeans. I laughed.
"You first." I said pulling down her pajama pants and tossing them away.
"Now, who's uneven?" She smirked up at me mimicking my voice.
"Fine." I laughed. I reached for my belt buckle, but her little hand stopped me.

Kelly's POV:

He started to unbuckle his belt but I wanted the pleasure of doing it myself, so I stopped him and took over. I slowly slide the belt out of its loops one by one and threw it to the floor with a snap. His eyes grew dark with lust as a began to slowly unbutton his jeans, then unzip them. He was fidgeting above me and I could tell he was getting impatient.
"Stop teasing me Kelly.." He groaned as  I kissed his bare chest and I slowly slid his pants down. 

Conner's POV:

It was down right cruel the way she was teasing me and I had enough. I through my jeans off and kissed down her stomach to her underwear. Before she could say a word I ripped them off. She gasped as I cupped her sex. She wiggled and then reached down and pulled my boxers off. She stared at my dick for a minute. I laughed and that brought her eyes back up to mine and she smiled at me.

Kelly's POV:

"I love you Conner." I whispered.
"I love you too Kelly." He kissed my noes.
"You ready?" He asked.
"Ready."