Rita's

Kelly's POV:

After the boys finished staring at me we got in the car and went to Rita's. I was ready for some fun. I had a flower crop top and high waisted light denim shorts with a cute red heel. I had taken my hair out of its usual bun and let it fall long around my shoulders. When we walked in I spotted Lacy. A girl I became friends with in my Spanish class.
"Kelly!" She shouted across the bar as she left the three guys that surrounded her. She was really beautiful and every girl wanted to be her, and every guy who saw her wanted her.
"Friend of yours?" Conner asked raising his eyebrows as she tried to run over to me in her heels.
"Hey! What are you doing here?" She shouted over the music.
"Getting out!" I shouted trying to make my answers small so she could hear them.
"I want you to... someone!" She pulled me away from Conner and Isaac. I didn't hear what she had said so I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into. I was looking back at Conner hoping he could fill me in, but he shrugged as she pulled me further away through the crowd. I tried to see where they were sitting when I heard Lacy's voice talking to someone.
"Kelly! This is Matthew. Matthew, this is Kelly!" I turned to see a really, really, hot guy smiling down at me. That smile... I was in heaven. He was so cute. Where did Lacy find this masterpiece?
"Go dance!" Lacy ordered and he laughed as he took me by the hand to the dance floor as Lacy pushed his back.
"Sorry about that! My sister can get a little carried away when she starts playing match maker!" He shouted over the music as we began dancing.
"She's your sister?!?" His phone must've rang, but I couldn't hear anything over the music. He apologized and promised to be right back. I saw this as an opportunity to get in my grove and really dance. I shook to the music not caring I was alone. I felt a pair of hands slither around my waist as I danced and I smiled. He's big. I grinded against him and kept dancing. I heard him moan do sexily, I closed my eyes to hold onto that moan. I could feel how I affected him and it made me happy. He grabbed my butt with one hand and my breast with the other. I kept dancing to the beat grinding against his hard member. After a few minutes a wanted to see his face again. He was so sexy but I was already forgetting what Matthew looked like. I only saw him once after all. I turned around smiling as his hands trailed along my body. But when I turned around it want Matthew I saw.
"Who are you?" I asked the handsome stranger smirking down at me.
"Monkey!"
"What?!"
"Monkey!"
"What?" I shouted not sure I heard that right. He nodded to his left and led me to a bar stool. The bartender smiled at me and asked for our drinks. After taking our orders he disappeared.
"Mikey." The stranger smiled. "My name is Mikey." I must've been quiet for a while cause he laughed the cutest laugh I've ever heard. He was so hot.
"What should I call you?" He said as he took a sip of his drink.
"Leah." I answered.
"Haha, Princess Leah, huh?" He laughed. "That's not your real name is it?" He asked. I shook my head. God, he was gorgeous.
"What's your real name?" He asked smiling in a way that reminded me of Jason when I had first met him. I didn't like it.
"I have to go!" I got off the stool and threw down a couple of dollars for my drink and walked off. I walked outside and looked around. I decided I needed a drink. So I ran across the street to a different bar. I needed to forget. I needed to not feel anything anymore. I need to get drunk.