Finally

Kelly's POV:

"I'm sorry." Was all Conner said before he just shut the door behind him. I looked at the door for a moment not knowing how to react. Then I looked up a Chris who seemed just as confused.
"Um, haha." He laughed, "well, that was awkward."
"Yeah. Really."
"Anyways... Where was I?" He asked sexily. I pointed to my neck and leaned in kissing and nibbling at my collar bone. I moaned. I had just got back into the mood of things when the door opened yet again. This time I groaned loudly.
"Seriously.." I mumbled. There was a long silence, so i looked over Chris' shoulder to see a cute brunette girl with tears in her eyes. She looked directly at Chris with pain in her eyes before looking at me with anger then running out of the room.
"Shit, Casey!"  Chris called after her. "Shit!" He cursed again grabbing his shirt off the floor and pulling it on.
"Let me guess... That's your girlfriend." Chris' head piped up at my voice he probably forgot I was here. After the shock left his eyes, sorrow replaced it.
"I'm so sorry Kelly."
"I'll take that as a yes." I sighed.
"She's not..." Wait, what? "I wish she was." He sat down on the edge of the tub looking defeated.
"Explain." I say crossing my arms. He sighs as he begins.
"I've had a crush on Casey for two years. And a week ago her best friend told me she liked me too. But when I went to meet her in the library she was with another guy and he was all over her. It hurt and I wanted to prove to myself that I didn't need her to be happy. I'm sorry I used you. I didn't mean for Casey to see us, or for you to get hurt." He rushed through. Wow. I sighed.
"What are you doing in here with me for? Go after her."
"Wha- what?" He looked at me completely shocked that I wasn't pissed.
"Go get her!" I laughed. He stood up and opened the door looking back to to say thank you before he ran out calling for Casey. I want to go home. I'm tired.  Shit! Conner was my ride home! Maybe he hasn't left yet, I hopped. I ran out the bathroom forgetting I wasn't wearing a shirt until I got several cat calls. Stupid kid stole my shirt! That's what I get for taking it off in public. I ran all over the house looking for him. I was about to give up hope when I passed by the big front window and saw his car still here and him sitting inside if it. I ran through the crowd and out the door, leaving it open. When I got to the car it was locked but Conner hadn't seen me so I tapped on the window...

(Fast forward to now)

He's kissing me. He's actually kissing me. He smells so good and tastes minty. I want to soak him in so I try to get closer as if that was possible, but as Im shifting he flinches and pulls away. I want him to come back but when I look in his eyes he's sad.
"What's wrong?" I ask, a little concerned.
"I can't do this.." Ouch. I felt the tears collecting in my eyes.
"No, no, no! Not in that way! I want to. I want you so badly, but not while your drunk. I don't want to take advantage of you like that. I'm sorry, Kelly." He looked so sad.
"I want you to Conner." I said smiling up at him shyly.
"I don't want you to hate me in the morning.. What if you don't remember this?" I didn't know the answer to that question, but I knew I wanted him, alcohol or not.
"Conner..." I was trying to find the right words to say, but there were none, so I did the only thing I could think of. I kissed him on the lips softly and gently poring all my love into that one kiss hoping he'd understand. I like Conner...and I might even love him.