Mutual likeness

Kelly's POV:

He kissed me.... and I kissed him back! My head was screaming and the pain in my stomach was killing me, but I was to drunk to care. I realized something. 'I liked him a lot.... I shouldn't though'. He was looking at me wide eyed... what? He just kept staring at me. After a few moments. He walked out of the bathroom, and mumbled something.
"What?" I asked, following him out of the bathroom. He had started to pace the floor.
"What the hell... She won't remember this tomorrow anyways... Right?" He mumbled, but I had heard it.
"What is it?" I asked again. He stopped pacing and looked into my eyes. Then he shook his head and sighed.
"The thing is... I like you too." He paused. "And I want to kiss you and feel you near me... But you'll hate me tomorrow." He dropped his hands to his side looking defeated. "You said you shouldn't like me... and I know why. I'm a player. You don't want to get hurt. I understand, but... Ever since I've met you- you just...." He trailed off. I walked up close to him lifting his chin with my fingers so his eyes would meet mine. "I don't want to be a player anymore. I want to be... Well... Yours." He looked away again. "Kelly, maybe you should just go to bed no-" I kissed him passionately not wanting him to go to bed without knowing that I had waited so long up to that. He kissed me back but pulled away suddenly. "I can't... I'm sorry. Bit while you're drunk. I'd you remember this tomorrow then... Well, I don't know. But will work this out." He rubbed his temple as he took a few steps toward me again. He took my hand and led me to my bed and tucked me in. I watched him, never taking my eyes off him as he kissed my forehead and turned the light out. I could hear him changing and then let out a long sigh as he laid himself into bed. I waiting for a few moments staring into the darkness until I heard his breathing steady and become rhythmic. I got up out of my own bed and crawled into bed with him. I mumbled something in his sleep but didn't wake up. I curled up beside him my back against his chest. I felt safe for the first time in forever. I had wondered what it would be like to be lay next to him in his arms. It just felt... Right.