Jerk

Conner's POV:

Ugh. My head. What happened last night? Tiffany happened. I groaned as shifted in my bed. I felt soft skin under my arm. What? I thought I left Tiffany at the bar. She's smells nice though. Her hair was in my face and I could smell her shampoo. My arm was draped right over her chest. I involuntarily started massaging her breast. She shifted a little and moaned. It aroused me and I kept going and pinched her nipple through the fabric. I tucked my hand under her shirt and massaged her bare breast. She moaned so sexily. I was so turned on, even with the biggest headache I've ever had. I kissed her neck and nuzzled her as my hand went to work. I could tell she was still sleeping by the way she moaned sleepily. I was about to go a little further when she turned around on her back her face facing me.
"Shit!" I whispered. This isn't Tiffany! I'm in Kelly's bed! I jumped out of her bed so quickly my head swam. Ouch. I didn't mean to do that to Kelly. I actually respect her. Shit! She was starting to wake up so I jumped into my own bed and closed my eyes.
"Mm..you awake, Conner?" She asked sleepily. I stayed quiet. I could hear her sit up. "Damn Conner. Your drunk perverted self gave me a dream I'll never forget." She whispered and got up from her bed. "Thank you for protecting me." She kissed my forehead and it took everything in me to stay still and not smile. "And... I think... I like-"
"Hey baby!" a nock at the door told me it was Jason. Why couldn't he wait 30 more seconds! What does she like? I groaned and rolled over my head killing me.
"Sorry." She whispered pulling the sheet over me. "I'm coming!" she said a little louder toward Jason, still trying not to wake me. She opened the door and shushed him.
"Oh. My bad. I didn't think anyone would be sleeping. It is 11:00am." He whispered. I heard him kiss her quickly and walk past her. He sat on her bed and mumbled something to her.
"You look like hell." he said. How dare he! I thought she looked beautiful this morning. With her hair all messy and her voice all groggy. Stop it Conner! She's taken my an army man who his probably an assassin by the way he looks at you. Don't mess with an assassins girlfriend!
"Sorry." She whispered. "I just woke up. I'll go clean up." I heard her walking towards the bathroom when he called after her.
"You're gonna be a while by the looks of things so I'll wait in the car." He got up and walked out the door, shutting it behind without another word. It was quiet for a while before I heard a sniffle. She was silently crying. It hurt to hear her cry. I was going to get up when I heard the bathroom door close. I got up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I walked over the front door and locked it. Then I walked to the bathroom door and put my head against it. I could hear her softly crying.
"Kelly? Are you okay?" I asked and then it was silent again as if she was trying to hold it in not wanting me to hear her cry. "I'm gonna come in. Okay?" No answer. I turned the handle and opened the door to find her sitting on the floor holding her knees to her chest wiping her tears away quickly.
"Hey, it's okay to cry." I tried to smooth her as I sat on the floor next to her and rubbed her back.
"How's your head?" She asked, her voice still groggy. It was cute.
"Hurts like hell. But nothing an aspirin can't help." She smiled, still not looking at me. She sat there thinking about something and then tears welled in her eyes again.
"It's okay." I whispered gathering her up in my arms and she willingly came. She was sobbing quietly. "I'm here. It's okay." I cooed over and over again while stroking her long blonde hair. She really was beautiful. We sat like that for about 10 minutes before her phone went off.
"Hello?" She answered.
"You're taking to long. I'll see you tonight." *click. And with that he hung up on her. She sat there holding her phone against her ear for a while even after he hung up. I could tell she was angry but mostly sad. She tried not to cry again.
"You okay?" I asked, wanting to comfort her so badly. To make her smile and roll her eyes when she's looking at me like she did when I first met her.
"I'm fine." She stood up and I followed her out. She grabbed some clothes and went back in the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out 'all put together' as they say. She walked over to her bed grabbed her phone and her keys and walked towards the door.
"Where are you going?" I asked, nervous she might do something she didn't want to do.
"I'm going to give my boyfriend a piece of my mind." She stated simply, and with that she shut the door leaving me alone wondering what she meant by that. Was she going to break up with him? Was she just gonna ask him not to treat her like dirt? I sat there and thought about it wondering if I should follow her to make sure she's alright. I decided against it seeing how it was techniquely none of my business and she'd probably want to do it herself and be alone. So I pulled out my phone. There was really nothing else I could do but wait.