To much fun

Conner's POV:

I was jealous, I admit it. I was looking forward to dancing with Kelly, but that girl stole her. Later when I went looking for her, she was grinding with a guy. I was pissed, but why should I be? It's not like she's mine.
I was looking for her again but I only found the guy she had been dancing with sitting alone at the bar. She had just disappeared.
"Where's Kelly?" I asked hoping he'd know where she was.
"Who?" He asked with a confused look. What a d-bag! He didn't even know her name!
"The girl you were dancing with an hour ago...." His expression changed to recognition and he smiled.
"Princess Leah. Yea, she left." Princess Leah? What the-
"Wait. What do you mean she left?"
"We were talking and she mumbled something about me reminding her of someone and then she said she had to go and left out the front door." Shit!
"Thanks man, and I'm sorry about that. You seem like a great guy." I patted his shoulder and walked away.
"Isaac! Can you go home with you're girl? I gotta find Kelly!" I shouted over the music.
"Shit! She's missing?" He asked with a worried expression on his face.
"I'm sure she's fine. I just need to find her." I said trying to reassure him. And myself partially. I walked outside. It was cold. Where would she go if she was upset? I saw a bar across the street and decided to go in and look around. I didn't expect her to be in there. I just didn't know where to look. I walk in and I heard her voice loudly yelling.
"Where are we gonna go then?" I could hear her giggling. A tall briskly guy was pulling her toward the exit, toward me, with a smile on his face. He laughed.
"Wherever you think you're going... Don't bother." I said to him and then turned to Kelly. "I need to take you home now Kelly." I grabbed her arm and pulled her behind me but she fought back.
"No!" She slurred. "I want to stay with Jack!... tonight." She was drunk out of her mind. "No. Kelly. You're drunk. You're not thinking straight and he's just tying to take advantage of you." She glared at me pulled me him close to her and started making out with him. He pulled away after a good minute. I stood there in rage my hands in fists. He laughed and smirked at me. "On he contrary... It's the other way around." He smiled shyly. I was taken back.
"You're sober. She's not. Therefore, you are the one taking advantage of her wanting to take advantage of you." He thought about it and looked at Kelly sadly.
"Hey, baby." He looked down at the ground. "I really want to be with you, but you're friend is right. It shouldn't be like this." I was ready to fight this guy when I saw him, but now... Now I just felt bad for him. He really liked her.
"Here." I gave him her phone number although I have no idea why. "Call her sometime." I sighed. "Come on Kelly. Let's get you home." The guy helped me get her across the street to my car and I thanked him and shook his hand. As I pulled away he watched. He was a stand up guy when it came down to it, and he really liked her. A lot. I felt bad, but also jealous.

"Mm, I have something for you." She slurred as she tried to wink. I had set her down on her bed but she still hadn't passed out. I ignored her and was trying to make her coffee when I felt her arms wrap around my waist and her head rest against my back. I smiled.
"Kelly?"
"Yes?" She asked innocently.
"What are you doing?" I laughed at how sleepy she sounded.
"I told you. I have something for you... A surprise." She giggled as she held me tighter. I didn't want her to let go, but she did after a few moments.
"Close your eyes." She instructed. I didn't want to question but I was afraid she was going to do something she would regret. As I debated whether or not to do as she asked. She instructed me again.
"Close your eyes and... hold out your hand." She decided. I did so, hoping it would be okay. It was a few moments before I felt her lips press into my palm gently. What?
"Keep them closed!" She giggled as I peaked at her.
"Sorry. I thought that was it." I laughed. I waited but nothing happened next.
"Kelly?" I asked. She didn't reply so I opened my eyes. She had sat on the floor and curled into fetal position holding her stomach. She was sweating.
"What happened?" I yelped bending down to help her. She looked at me with pain in her eyes.
"I don't know what's wrong with me..." She began to shiver even though she was sweating. I tried to help her but her eyes shot open and she ran into the bathroom. I followed hearing her vomiting. I held her hair out of her face and rubbed her back as she gaged. I felt useless. This should be a normal reaction to drinking but she was really messed up. Something was wrong...
"I feel better" she whispered and she stood and tried to brush her teeth. She brushed for ten minutes then looked at me through the mirror. I looked into her beautiful eyes. She turned slowly to look me in the eyes. She just stared at me. She really was beautiful. After a few minutes of staring at each other, with no words, I couldn't take it anymore.
"Screw it." I leaned in and kissed her taking her face into my hands. I wove my figures through her hair gently kissing her. I felt her stir as she began to register what I was doing but instead of shoving me away like I expected she kissed me back. When I took a step back to see if she was okay her eyes were still closed.
"I like you a lot... I shouldn't though."  She slurred sleepily. Even though the last words should've been important I didn't notice because I was to excited about the first part. Kelly liked me?