Isaac's Party

Kelly's POV:

When we first got to the party I wanted to leave. There were so many people and it was packed so tightly I couldn't breathe. As we were walking through the crowd I lost Conner along the way so I went straight for the kitchen. It was gonna be a long night and I needed a drink.
"Hey Kelly!" I hear a boy call out to me as I'm about to enter the kitchen. I look around but can't see anyone I know.
"Kelly!" I hear again, this time closer. As I'm looking around I feel a hand grab my elbow. I turn to see this super cute boy looking at me. He was tall with brown hair, and the cutest hazel eyes I'd ever seen. He seemed like a nice guy but I couldn't figure out where I knew him from. I must have been looking at him for a while cause he blushed and and chuckled nervously.
"We have Bio. Med. together. You sit in front of me." I can't remember anything or anyone from that class especially recently, but I don't want to hurt his feelings.
"Oh. Yeah." Was all that came out. Ugh. He probably thinks I'm a total butch right now.
"Haha, it's okay if you don't remember my name, we never had a chance to talk anyways." He smiled. Damn.
"But you know my name." I stated feeling bad.
"Well, that's cause I took an interest in you." He blushed a little.
"Let me try this again. My name's Chris." He was so adorable. Chris and I ended talking and drinking for an hour before Isaacs girlfriend grabbed our hands and made us play a game, truth or dare. We played for a while, still drinking then my turn came up.
"Truth or Dare?" A skinny blonde girl asked in a slurred voice giggling. I don't feel like sharing my personal life with strangers so I went with the alternative.
"Dare." I try to say boldly so they won't  see how nervous I was.
"I dare you to to lift one of the guys up." She laughed.
"Why, that's a stupid dare." I stated as I stood and pulled the closet guy to me up with me.
"Because I don't think you can and it will be funny to watch you try!" She said still laughing.
"I'm not weak!" I shout.
"Prove it." She smirks and I want to prove her wrong so badly I pick an even bigger guy to lift. I pull him over to the group playing and pick him up bridal style and count to ten.
"Woah girl, if you wanted some of this you just had to ask." He smirked winking at me. I dropped him. Ew.
"Damn girl!" The blonde girl said with wide eyes. "I think you might even be stronger than Tommy here!" She said shoving a finger in the direction of the guy I had just picked up.
"Hell no!" She said angrily. "She may be strong, but not as strong as me."
"Prove it." The blonde girl says again.
"Fine. How?" He asked.
"Arm wrestle!" Someone shouted in the crowd.
"Ha! This will be so easy." He laughed as someone cleared part of the table. I knew I couldn't win against this guy unless he wasn't giving his fullest. That's when I had an idea. A drunk girl idea.
"Okay. Can you hold this?" I ask a guy near me as I slowly take my shirt off making sure I was facing Tommy. There hoops and hollers as I stood there in my hot pink bra, but I didn't care. I was gonna win. I put my arm in the table and after staring at my chest Tommy snapped out of his daze and did the same. Chris was shocked and stood there watching and some how ended up being the ref.
"Let's keep it clean guys." He teased. "Ready, set..." I flipped my hair behind me and stuck my chest out a little so Tommy could get a good view. He took the bait.
"Go!" Chris yelled. I almost had Tommy's hand all the way down but he was just holding there a few inches from the table. I looked up to see him smirking at me and then looking at my chest again. He was pushing back. He was making in go longer so he could just look at me. I decided to try one more thing.
"Wow. It is so hot in here." I whispered in his ear as I brushed my chest against his arm. He was so distracted I felt his hand go slack for a moment and I took my chance. I slammed his arm down on the table and humped up and the room went wild. They chanted my name and someone handed me another drink. I shot it down in one sip and I got another shout of praise. I looked for my shirt but I couldn't find the guy I had given it to. Damn. Oh, well. I was to drunk to care at this point. I was getting a lot of congrats when my eyes caught Conners staring right at me with an angry expression. He was trying to push through the crowd but it wasn't easy. I decided to soak in my glorious moment before my perverted roommate ruined it by telling my what I already knew. That I was drunk, it was time to go, and that I should be wearing a shirt. I felt an arm grab me and pull me away. I assumed it was Conner so I let him take me. But then I was pulled into the bathroom and pushed against the door. I looked up into Chris' captivating hazel eyes. He looked at my lips asking for permission. I didn't know what I wanted but I bit my lip in response. He kissed me, gentle at first. It was a really cute first kiss and I liked it so I kissed back. His hands traveled down my sides to my thighs. He seized my legs and I complied to his second request and jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands under my bum squeezed lightly as he kissed his way to my jaw and neck. I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned softly. He brought me over to the counter and set my down there as he continued to kiss my neck. I ran one of my hands from his hair down to his chest and that's when I realized he didn't have a shirt on. When did that happen? I feels my way down his chiseled six pack. He was well built. My hand had just got to his waist band when the door flung open. Bang!
"What the hell, Kelly?!" I look over Chris' body to see Conner standing in the door way. Damn it.