A boyfriend?!

Conner's POV:

I walked into my dorm room frustrated as hell to find an unexpected scene. A man in army fatigues on top of Kelly making out right in front of me. Little Miss innocence isn't so innocent after all. At first I was angry but I had no idea why. Not like I care or anything. But wow.. was this a surprise.
"Oh... Umm, my bad." I awkwardly stand there looking straight at Kelly still shocked at the scene I found myself in.
"Oh. Hi..." She trailed of. She didn't know my name?! I guess I never did tell her. That's really bad.
"Conner O' Riley. And you are?" I asked taking the mans hand and shaking it.
"Jason. Kelly's boyfriend. You must the roommate. Nice to meet you." He was kind of intimidating. But a boyfriend? She actually has a boyfriend.
"Well, I should go. Sorry to intrude." I said suddenly feeling awkward. I was walking back to the door when I heard Kelly speak up.
"Oh. No. It's fine. You can stay. We were just-" she was cut of by Jason.
"The moods already been killed dude. Just come on in, it is your room too." Jason stated. Wow. That was blunt. I walked over to my bed and laid down and took out my phone ignoring them both.
"Stop fidgeting. You look hot." Jason told Kelly as she tried to smooth her messy hair and twisted clothes. She giggled and went into the bathroom ignoring his command to stop. Once the door closed things really got awkward. I could feel Jason staring at me but I kept my eyes on my phone screen. There was a long awkward silence but then he opened his mouth to say something to me.
"So. Conner, right?"
"You got it." I said still not looking up at him. I can act tougher not looking at that intimidating scowl.
"You got a girlfriend Conner?" He interrogated.
"Nah man. I don't do that shit." I responded cooly. It was a lie. I mean I really don't have a girl but I've had one before and I'd kinda like one in the future. But I would never admit that out loud. Gotta keep my reputation you know.
"Oh. A player, huh?" He smiled. "Well, maybe you could help me out."
"With what?" I asked, not liking his smirk. He was up to no good. I could tell.
"Well, I got this girl that's VERY persistent and no matter how many times I tell her I got a girl she won't leave me alone."
"Go on."
"So I figured that if I hooked you two up I can get her out of my hair. What do you say?" He asked. I tried to see an angle, a loop hole, but I couldn't find any. It has been a while since I've gotten laid... What's the harm it getting in a one stand with a needy slut. I smiled, and he knew that I had accepted the offer.
"Is she hot?" I asked.
"Totally." He laughed.
"What are you boys talking about?" Kelly asked coming out of the bathroom looking back to normal. She walked over and sat on Jason's lap and planted a kiss on his check. It hurt to see her kiss him but I didn't understand why.
"Conner was just telling the best places to get food around here are. You hungry baby?" He asked her, and she nodded quickly holding her stomach. Well that was cute.
"What was that first place you had mentioned, Conner?" He asked looking to me for back up. I ran through my head a list of the best places to eat at.
I didn't know why he was lying. What did it matter if she knew he was setting me up with a girl.
"Miguel's. It's on fourth street about 3 miles away." I said picking up my phone again acting nonchalant.
"Thanks Conner. See you later bro." He got up and led Kelly outside. Once she was out the door he came back to me and handed me napkin with phone number in the middle.
"Her name is Tiffany." He said as he walked out and closed the door behind them. Stared at the number for a few minutes before dialing. *ring *ring *ring *ring. It rang four times before a girls voice answered the phone.
"Hey, this is Tiffany! What can I do for you?" She asked full of energy.
"Hi Tiffany. My name is Conner.... I'm ... a friend of Jason's?" I didn't know how to word this. 'Hey, my roommates boyfriend gave your number to set us up so you leave him alone. Think we can have sex sometime?' Idiot. This was a bad idea. I should just hang up now.
"Oh! Hey Conner. Any friend of Jason's is a friend of mine. You sound really hot. Want to 'hang out'? She asked in a sexy tone that told me she wanted to do more than just "hang out".
"Yeah, totally." I said getting my player mojo back.
"Where you at sexy?"
"Weston University." I told her, regretting that decision greatly.
"Sweet. I'll meet you there. What's your dorm room Conner?" She asked. I debated if I should tell her considering I have a roommate now that might come back at any minute. But considering Jason hooked us up I figure it would be safe.
"46C" I told her.
"See you soon." She cooed and hung up the phone. Tonight is my night. And nothing is gonna spoil this.