Oops.

Conner's PROV:

Kelly?" I shook her shoulder.
"Mmmmm.... What?" She moaned as she pulled the sheet back over her head.
"Don't you have class?" Her eyes flung open and she shot up in bed. Hitting heads with me. Ow.
"Sheesh!" The I yelped grabbing my forehead.
"Ugh." She mumbled rubbing her own head with her hand. Man that hurt. "What time is it?" She mumbled still half asleep not opening her eyes.
"8:40"
"Shit!" She panicked opening her tired eyes and jumped out of bed past me and grabbed her clothes and bathroom bag. She ran to the bathroom and got ready quickly. She was in there for only 10 minutes when-
"Ahhhh!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs sure the whole college heard her. She bent down to pick up her towel and clothes to leave the room when I ran into the bathroom and right into her bent down... Again. She again shot straight up causing friction and I bit back a moan this time. But I must have let out some type of noise cause she turned around and blushed wildly. I had to change the subject... Why did I come in here? Oh!
"What happened? Why'd you scream? Are you okay?" I asked cupping her cheek. She turned and pointed behind the toilet and that when I saw the biggest cockroach I've ever seen in my life. It was the size of a rat it was so big. It was pretty disgusting. I take my shoe off and hit it as hard as I can and with a, very, loud couch it was dead.
"Ew, ew, ew! I hate that sound!" She shrieked as she dove into my arms.
"Well, well, well... Can't keep your hands off me can you, sexy?" She huffed and stormed out of the bathroom and as I flushed the dead roach I heard the door slam. Oops.