En France

So, this kind of a filler chapter, and next chapter will be longer than this, hopefully. Some EdWin in here, and I guess just enjoy!
。。。。。。。。。。。

*Ed's POV*

Can Winry ever shut up? It's been about, what, 3 hours of her babbling about-- what was it? The plane? Automail? I don't even care anymore.

Just as I was amid thinking about the juxtaposition of our likes and hobbies, Winry suddenly went quiet. I glanced over at her. She looked very pale all of a sudden, and she hurried to unbuckle her seat belt. Winry gagged, downed her glass of water, and then proceeded to climb over me to the aisle. She stumbled a bit, fell on my lap, then got back up and headed to the bathroom in the back of the plane, leaving me with a red face and a tingly feeling on my groin.

A few minutes later, Winry slowly walked back to her seat next to me. She gave me a weak smile and plopped down in the leather window seat. "You okay?" I quietly asked. She nodded. "Planes are cool, but riding them for too long isn't." She sighed, putting her arm to her forehead. I chuckled and grabbed her hand, her left, and rubbed her ring. She let out a short breath through her nose and leaned back in her seat.

Suddenly, a quiet ding! resonated throughout the cabin. It was Kyoya. "We're going to be going through a little turbulance in a moment, so, if you would please, sit down, buckle up, and... don't die." Another ding! and the message ended.

I heard a few groans, particularly from Roy and Havoc, but nonetheless, I tightened my belt, looked over at a sleeping-- and lightly snoring-- Winry, and settled back for a long trip to France.

。。。。。。。。。。
You've probably been noticing all the French I've been putting in the titles, and trust me, there will be much more. And don't worry, I'll translate my French skills into English when it's important. So, au revoir, mes amis!