Disaster Cosplay?

Hi guys! I am really sorry about the lateness of this chapter... But I just haven't really been in the mood for fanfic, I guess. And if I'm not in the mood, then the chapter will either be really short or really bad. Soooo yeah I bet you don't wanna hear me talk so here it is!
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
*Third Person POV*
"D*****! Why can't I get this stupid formula right?!" Ed yelled, struggling with his science (oddly enough...). He put his head in his hands and started reciting the Periodic Table of Elements, as he usually does when stressed. All the other students gaped at how easily he could just blurt the names of every element known to mankind.

Meanwhile, back in the Host Room...
Ling stepped out of the bathroom, and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw no one else left. "I wonder where they all went..?" Kyoya, who was gathering a few things, noticed Ling. "Oh, if you're looking for the others, they already left. They're all in a class right now."

Ling facepalmed. "Agh, that was today?! Seriously, why doesn't Tamaki tell us this stuff?" Kyoya laughed and shook his head. "That I wish I could know, too. Well, you should make your way to a class. I would guess it doesn't matter which, but pick one with people you know in it. Don't be the one who has no idea what to do, where to go, or anything."

He turned to leave, but then said something else. "Oh, and put your uniform on. I wouldn't recommend walking around school like... that..."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In math class...

"Alright! Time for roll call! Quiet down!" The teacher hushed the class, cleared her throat, and began calling names. After a while, she got to the end. "And now, for the 'temporary students'..."

"Roy Mustang?"

"Here, ma'am!"

"Riza Hawkeye?"

"Yes ma'am!" A quiet bark from inside her bag could be heard as she said this.

"Ling... Yao?"

"Here!"

"Lan Fan?"

"H-here!"

"Ok! That's it for them. Now to begin the lesson..."

And as you can assume, all the others were spread throughout classes. Now, to get on with the point of this chapter...

*back at Host Club the next morning*
"Well? How did you like school?" Tamaki's usual bright and chipper attitude was even more so than usual.

Everyone's responses were mixtures of "it was ok" or "it could've been better" and such. "Good, good. Now, we need to work on a cosplay day! It'll be tomorrow, but we need to start now! And I'm sure that since you went to a whole day of school, you at least heard one story of our famed cosplay, correct?" They all nodded in agreement. The Host Club is well-known for their cosplay, so since they hadn't had one in a while, it would make sense to have one now. And, it would be a good experience for the newcomers, too.

"Great! Alright, the theme is going to be 'Arabian Nights', so let's get to work! Girls, go with the twins, and... I guess the rest of you come here and we'll design your costumes! Chop chop!"

With the twins...
"Ladies, I hope you know how to dance!" Hikaru said. "Because now you're going to trained in the art of belly-dancing!" Kaoru finished. Riza pulled out her gun. The twins both freaked out. "No, no, no! You don't have to do that! It's not that bad..."

"I believe that depends on your definition of bad." She said, cocking her pistol. Hikaru tensed at the sound and held his hands up, along with Kaoru. "Whatever. You're dancing, and that's the end of it. Come here." They grabbed her and the rest of the girls and pulled them into the dressing rooms. "Change, change, change, change!" They chanted (like with Haruhi), over and over until the girls finally kicked them out.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Ok, so I finally got this out... Like always, I'm super sorry for the wait! Next chapter will be the boys and maybe the actual thing... I dunno. But thanks for all the views and please stick with me! We're almost done! Bai!