Chapter 5:

WARNING MILD LANGUAGE OOPS.
------------------------------------------

In Canberra Stadium and after another rocking show, the band, my mom and I were helping to clean up.

In that moment when I saw Michael alone starting to pack the guitars into their cases, I took my chance to get another story.

He must of heard me briskly walking to him because a small smirk tugged his lips when I stood beside him.

"You're a little too excited for updates, Jade," Michael comments.

"I'm waiting for you to get to the point," I respond and pick up one of Calum's bass guitars. "Where's the case for this one?"

"The red one."

I put it in it's case and start on one of my dad's guitars. I knew which one was his already.

"Since you're helping me, I guess in this time I should start another chapter of the story."

"Really?"

"You still have to help me pack these guitars."

"Damn it."

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

(April 22, 2015. London, UK. In between the ROWYSO tour.)

Michael's POV

It's been two months since we met Ella. We started and finished our Japan part of the tour and we're back to the UK to start rehearsing for our next European leg of the tour. Ella tagged along, too, since her management wanted her to promote in Europe as well.

We were staying in a local London when Ella walked in with one of our security guards.

"Guys. Guess what?" She asks, a wide grin on her face.

"I don't know. Tell us," Luke says from the couch.

"You know my friend, Mikayla, right?" Ella seems to get giddier by the second.

"Yeah. You talk about her a lot," I chuckle at her.

"Well, in European time, it's her 18th birthday... And she's flying to London right now to spend it with me!" Ella literally starts to jump up and down.

"How nice of her," Ashton smiles at her from his spot next to Luke.

"I know! I haven't seen her in forever, and she's staying for a week with us," She starts walking towards the kitchen-area of the hotel room with Calum and I.

"When is she suppose to be landing?" I ask.

"It's ten right now. So about nine P.M.," You can tell Ella did the mental math the way she looked up at ceiling for a brief second.

"Now you're going to be happy the rest of the day, right?" I say with a small chuckle.

"Oh Michael. You know me so well."

***

I'm pretty sure Ella drank three cups of coffee before two of our security guards went to pick up Mikayla from the airport. The girls made plans pulling an all-nighter for Mikayla.

Ella was sitting in our hotel room because it was bigger than hers, bouncing her leg in anticipation.

Ella was staying in a room below us and she said that Mikayla and her were going to share the two bed room until she left back to California, where Mikayla and Ella grew up together.

I don't know why, but it was insanely adorable how excited she got to see her best friend.

It seemed like a few minutes pasted by while staring at Ella when one of our body guards walked in carrying a suitcase. After him came in a brunette girl, wearing dark-washed ripped skinny jeans, black high top Converse, and a black sweater.