Epilogue

*Contains Explicit Language*
2015

I was in a small room, the lights turned down dimly, the TV showing some movie. There was someone else in the room with me.

"Michael," Ella groans, stretching from the couch in front of the screen. "Come sit with me."

"Why," I mimick her tone playfully, jumping over the back of the couch onto a cushion next to her.

"I want to watch this movie with you," She inches closer to me, resting her head on my shoulder. Her straight brown hair tickles my skin that it touches.

"Why me?"

"Because there's only one Michael Clifford, and Michael Clifford is my best friend," Ella responds matter-of-factly, her eyes filled with drowsiness.

"Seven billion people in the world and you want to watch a crappy Netflix series with me," I retort. She pushes herself so her body stretches across my lap.

"You're one in a billion, Clifford," Ella grins while stretching her arms out.

"How sweet," I pucker my lips and she giggles. She does sit back up in her original position, though; her head rested on my shoulder and she loosely wraps my arm around her waist.

"Don't fall asleep on me, Rose," I warn her as I notice her eyes closing.

"Don't call me," Ella stops slightly as her eyes fully close. "Don't call me Rose." She murmurs afterwards.

-
2016

Splat!

"Oh my God!" I scream. I wipe the white stuff from my eyes and onto my clothes, than are now slightly white from whatever Ella threw at me.

What the hell?

"Got you!" Ella giggles with a ruined pie in her hand.

"You're going to pay for that," I say with a threatening ting to my voice. I wipe my face clean with the bottom part of my shirt. "You little shit."

I charge at her and she screams, really high-pitched might I add. Ella runs to the other end of the tourbus that we were on. I follow closely behind her. She closes a door in my face, and I fumble with it. I go into the small 'hallways' and my chest is met with a fresh pie.

"Now I'm going to murder you," I growl and grab her, throwing her over my shoulder, purposefully getting cream ( or frosting ) on her as well. Ella pounds on my back with her fists.

"Put me down!" She yells at me while laughing at the same time. We're back into the main room where the pie fight started. I toss her on the couch and corner her.

"Michael, I'm sorry!" Ella pleads.

"No you're not," I start to tickle her. She curls into a ball and starts laughing hysterically.

"Stop, please!" She pleads again between laughs. I bit my lip, but a few laughs slip from me, too.

After a minute, I stop. Ella's panting, holding her sides. I look down to my ruin shirt and lick at the frosting.

"Key lime pie?"

"Yeah," She answers breathlessly.

"You know me so well."

-

2017

Luke and Ashton are having a water war against eachother, splashing and making a complete mess around the rocky edges of the pool. Luke giggles as Ashton rapidly splashes him.