Information

~ Lily Evans, Age 9 ~

I awoke early on a fine Saturday morning and ran downstairs quickly.

"Mummy?" I called running around the house. "Mummy, where are you?"

"Lily, don't you dare!" A voice spat behind me and I whirled around in shock to see Tuney glaring at me.

"Tuney, I-" I started to greet her happily but she glared at me, silencing me with her icy pale eyes.

"Just- no! Don't! Don't call me Tuney! I'm Petunia and Petunia only to you!" Tuney, well, I guess Petunia now spat.

"Wh- where are you going?" I suddenly noticed her nice free moving sunshine dress on with black high heels.

"Oh, noticed my dress did you?" Petunia laughed in her high-pitched shrilly voice. "You care? I mean, you could probably just weave a dress out of flower petals, you know 'cause only special and important people can do that!" Every word Petunia said was dripping with sarcasm heavily.

"Tune- Petunia, we were both named after flowers. Petunia's are far more commonly seen than lilies, I think." I tried to say.

"Yeah right! Lilies are rare! Just like your type; a witch! I guess witches and wizards are rare too. Leave it for you to boast it out!" Petunia huffed but I swore I heard her voice cracking of sorrow and jealousy. "I'm just Petunia, an ordinary person who's sister is the 'it' girl and I'm just a low-life girl who's not special!"

Why is she so jealous? I have a power that I don't understand and she's jealous; but how?

"Are- are you jealous?" I asked uncertainly.

Petunia opened her mouth to speak when mom and dad cam into the room and said. "Lily, we heard you're a witch. So you can control flower petals without touching them, jump over large creeks and streams and you have very good balance! We learned this from Tuney here!"

Petunia shut her mouth hard that I heard her teeth hit each other hard.

"Have fun at your date!" Mom called and I saw Petunia cringe and I realized she didn't want me to know.

I grabbed her hand when she grabbed the knob of the entrance but she didn't let go of my hand. She seemed to be looking behind me and I turned my head to see mom and dad looking sternly at Petunia.

"I'm have a date with Vernon. He's asked me out a few times now and we're dating just as friends. If you need help with Severus' crush on you: let me know." Petunia fake-smiled at me her voice soft but her eyes were hard as steel and and her pale eyes were dimmed with anger and jealousy.

"Aww, thanks Tuney." I played along with her act.

She let go of my hand, then squeezed it as hard as she could and I felt a searing pain through my arm and wrist.

She turned on her heel and slammed the door hard.

"You told her to be nice, didn't you?" I faced mom and dad knowingly.

"Of course. She was being rude. I believe she should be happy that she has a sister that has such wonderful talents." Dad smiled.

"No- Dad, listen..." I tried to protest.

"Sweetie, it's alright!" Mom smiled at me. "Petunia is just jealous and she-."

"No, listen!" I begged. "Petunia hates- this! All the attention on me! That's why she hates me! She's my sister! I love her!"

My words echoed then there was only silence. No sounds at all, then dad spoke once again.

"Of course you do, sweetie." Dad smiled kindly at me.