Always

(A/N: Okay, I've been thinking that I'll make seven books for each year and maybe an extra seven for the Golden Trio Era if I want to and if people like my book. I was thinking of calling the second book: Darker Times [Sequel to Sacrifices for Love]. Let me know if it sounds good or bad.)

P.S. Edited by hannahw1032

P.P.S./P.S.S. [idc]: Thanks hannahw1032

| | Severus Snape | |

Lily and I were both relaxing in Foretescue's Ice Cream Parlour because it was only 5:05 pm and we only had to pick up our animals. We had piled our stuff on the seats across from us.

"We should pick up our owls as well, right?" I asked her.

"Yeah," Lily nodded in agreement, licking her chocolate fudge ice cream topped with raspberry swirl and hazelnuts.

"After, maybe at around 5:30 pm," I suggested and she nodded thoughtfully, her wavy hair bouncing up and down.

"He's back?" I suddenly heard Fortescue gasp.

"No, he ain't! Shut up! It's a lie, obviously," another man laughed, but I heard an edge of nervousness.

'Were they talking about the dark wizard who kills Muggle Borns?' I wondered, remembering my mother's speech about him.

A chill went down my spine as I remembered that Lily was Muggle Born.

He wouldn't kill her, right? I heard he didn't care if Muggle Borns were intelligent or not. He killed them just because he deemed them worthless. But Lily isn't worthless, so she won't be targeted? Right?

I rubbed my head, tired of the two sides of my brain arguing.

Lily must have seen my face because she leaned forward cautiously. "You okay?" she asked and I smelled her refreshing vanilla and jasmine smell.

"I am," I smiled at her, then added quietly, "Now, at least."

Just then, Lucius Malfoy barged in with a girl at his heels. She had jet black hair with blonde streaks and overall, looked quite pretty. She seemed to be glaring at Lucius and was yelling at him. I glanced at Lily to see what she had grasped from this, but she just shrugged and watched the scene before us.

"—you idiot!" The girl shouted after Malfoy.

Malfoy turned to her and stared down at her angrily, "I'm head boy of Slytherin and you're a first year! Do you really think you have the right to call me an idiot?"

The girl glared up at Malfoy and who stared down at her with the same expression. Even though they looked angry, I saw that they loved each other deep in their eyes.

I sighed. Why were people so stupid? Not showing your feelings is like saying that you don't know the square root of 576 and how to times that by 6, which, for the record is 12 squared... (LOL, I don't think wizards and witches know what math is, but that could be Arithmancy)

'Speaking of which,' a voice in my brain snarled nastily, 'when are you going to tell Lily that you love her? Looking pathetic and sad won't do the trick!' (For most people)

'Um,' the other side of my brain answered.

"I don't care if you're head boy!" The girl's scream shattered my thoughts. "You don't have any control here!"

Malfoy looked outraged, but I could tell that the girl had outsmarted him.

"Shut up! We'll talk about this later." Malfoy sneered at the crowd in the ice cream shop.