Chapter 1 Welcome

I feel my black jacket Cover me in warmth, while the rain comes falling down, I walk to the limo and I smile lightly. It was 4:37 pm..
"When you get there..don't let them see what your mind wants to tell them..be kind and gentle" my adopted father whispers into my ear, he then says "you might even meet another familiar person besides Yui"
I look at him and hug him. Out of all the people here I would miss him the most, he took care of me and treated me as if I was his own daughter. My parents Gave me up, oh no , not because of selfish reasons...it was because we were poor...and they needed someone to take care of me so I wouldn't starve to death, my real parents were very kind people, gentle and caring, while we didn't have any money, we didn't complain, I was 6 years old when they took me here.

Flashback
"My dear ,Amaya my sweet sweet daughter Amaya ... I will , we will miss you our child...our child of night rain" my father said, my mother kissed me on the right cheek, while my father kissed me on the left. I was crying and they were crying too.
Flashback ends.
I miss my parents truly.. But I know I will never see them again..
"Meow"
I look down to see a black cat, looking at me with its green eyes, it's pupil in a black circle, I smile, I pick it up and pet it, it purrs at my touch.
"Amaya Time to go!" My father says, I sigh and put the cat down.
"Goodbye" I whisper to the cat. I then run to the limo,
I hug my father one more time, he grins sadly and kisses my forehead, I go into the limo, and I look up at him through the window.
"Goodbye.." I whisper.
He nods his head "goodbye.."
The limo starts moving, the rain makes me calm..
I fall asleep, due to the relaxation that the rain causes me.
What a lovely day..