Chapter 21

I walk steadily and Then start to speed walk, I can't enter the house like this..
not like this..
I look around and sigh. Nothing is out here...I just keep walking and see the front door to the inside, I quickly take out my key and opened it, trying to stop it from creaking..
"Have any of you seen Amaya?!" I hear voices coming from the kitchen,
Ayato..
Oh yeah...now that I'm a zombie..I have no scent..
I look down at myself, rips a tears on my clothes, my guts spilling out from one side of my body,
Blood spilling a bit...
I look up and begin walking again, Steadily and quietly, I walk up the stairs and then start to speed walk again to my room, I slowly open my door and then walk to my droors, I don't feel scared..
I feel nervous..
What if they find out..
But I can kill them if I try...
I shake my head. No no no calm down!! I open my droor to find my sewing kit.
It isn't here! Something catches my eyes as I see pink thread and my needle, I smile happily when I pick them up, the pink thread feels a little bit smooth but then that feeling is quickly replaced by nothing...I touch the needle..
It isn't cold or warm..
It feels like..
Nothing..
I can't feel them cause I'm dead.. But I can only feel a little, enough for me to know its there..
My hand shakes, I'm trying to get used to this... I sit on my bed and slowly take off my shirt and skirt, leaving me with my black bra and Black panties, It isn't cold in here..
I look at my guts and sigh, I grab them carefully and place them back inside me, more blood goes on my pale hands, making me smile, I grab the thread and needle and put the thread in the needle, carefully. I then see my flesh that was torn but still hanging on me, and then sew them back to the right places, the right scars and the right holes, blood gets on my hands and legs, I then finish sewing myself back to pieces.
Not flinching even once,...
I then get up and walk to the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror,
My black hair covered with blood, then my red eye turns blue, I stare at myself confused...
I feel like I'm waiting for something..
But what?...
I see blood on my cheeks and hands, blood on my body and legs..
I quickly turn on the shower and take off the rest of what I'm wearing, I enter the shower and sigh..
I can't even feel the water on me, I'm not even sure if it's hot or cold..
Not even if it's warm,.
I wash my body, hair and face, and quickly leave the shower, not bothering to get one of towels..
I can't feel them anyway..
I just want to....
I groan slightly then look at my closet filled with clothes. I pick up my navy blue shirt and skirt, I out on my black socks and put on my shoes, I know I am looking miserable..
But I'm not..
I then smile... and replace that smile with another, then replace that smile with my real smile, the smile I would put on everyday since I was a baby..
I walk out feeling a but satisfied with myself , not even caring if I bumped into someone..I close my eyes, walking steadily again, when
"Oof" I fall back, landing on my butt and open my eyes, Ayato looks down at me, he's still standing up..
He looks at me, his eyes widening..
I look at him confused and try to speak when all that comes out is a "meep" 0-0
Yeah..for a few hours I can't speak..
"Where the hell were you?!" He takes my hand by force and picks me up, causing me to fall straight on his chest , only for him to keep me there..
I-i
"..." It's quiet...
I place my head to his heart, i can hear it..
Pumping...I close my eyes..
His heart his precious heart...I wrap my arms around his back , making me hear his heart even more clearly...
'Thump , thump'
I want his heart..
I want him,,.
Grrr BUT ITS DANGEROUS AMAYA YOU CANT HAVE HIM!
But why Esmeralda?! WHY CANT I BE HAPPY FOR ONE MORE DAY?!
BECAUSE YOU CAN KILL HIM!
How he's a vampire Esmeralda!!
YOU WILL BE HUNGRY FOR THEIR FLESH ABD BLOOD, AND WHEN THAT DAY COMES..
NOTHING WILL STOP YOU FROM TRYING TO TAKE HIS HEART..

It's still quiet...
She's right...
I will try and take his heart... Zombies want hearts too..
For one last time.. but then the heart will be gone..
And then we will feel feeling one last time and when that feeling is gone..
We grow with misery..
And then we die..
Because our new hearts die..
I push him way, with great force, he tumbles back but not enough for him to fall, and I begin to run out of the halls,
"Amaya wait!!" That's all I can hear from him...
I can't hurt him..
I don't know why I can't..
My memories are slowly fading away from me..
When we turn into a zombie..
Our minds gets erased slowly..
So we can start our new lives..
As the undead..
With no warmth..
And most of all..
No love..
(Hey guys it's me!! And I hope you guys liked that chapter and it's a long chapter!!! so yay!! Hope you guys enjoyed!! Love you all!!)