Chapter 5

I wake up and am faced to face with Laito, he smirks and looks at me.
"Hello little bitch, you missed dinner"
Oh...
I look back up at him and sigh, I get up and yawn.
"I'm so sorry.."
I look around and see the purple haired man next to me. "No it's okay, We are still hungry also.."
I look at them a bit afraid, but I sigh.
"We could use something to drink" huh?
Ayato is behind me , and suddenly I'm pushed down to the bed, I look at all of them and is about to scream when Laito covers my mouth. "Fufu, No little bitch, no need to scream" I look at them,
My bangs still cover my green eye, I Look at them in horrid.
Suddenly Ayato leans down, and I feel a wet , sensation of my neck...
His tongue...
I whimper. "P-please let me go!" My voice is muffled because of laito said hand, I look at the purple haired man in horrid.
Suddenly I feel a pain on my neck, as if would sharp needles were inserting in me, I cry out in pain,
"Ayato, Kanato , Laito what is going on here?" I see Reiji leaning on the door frame of my bedroom, eyeing Laito, Ayato and purple haired man named Kanato.
"Aw we were just hungry" Ayato mutters, they let me go and walk out of the room, except for Ayato, who sits down on my bed.
Reiji leaves and Ayato looks at me from top to bottom.
I place my hand on my neck and wince, it hurts so much..
I look at Ayato and his eyes widen when he sees me. Does he recognize me?!
"You have two different eye colors"
I feel as if my heart stopped and I sadly nodded.
"Yeah I hide the green one.." I mutter . Ayato looks at me strange and nods.
Suddenly I'm pinned down to the bed again, Ayato on top of me,
I look at him , afraid again. "What are you doing! Please stop!"
He bites me harder this time and I look away, wincing even more. The pain,
Is not going away..
Everything turns blurry, when I see blood, coming down his lips when he looks at me,
On his teeth...
And on his fangs..
Everything turns black
Flashback
I was playing in my backyard for a while with Yui, when I saw something..
A shadow...
"Hey did you see that Yui?" Yui looks at me confused then shrugs
I shrug and walk after the shadow, Yui still sitting down. I follow it to the back of the house
And see a boy..who looked to be about the age of 12 or 13
With red hair, gorgeous green eyes, black school uniform and a red tie.
"Hello" I say, my 7 year old voice starting to show, he looks at me and growls. "Who are you?!"
I just stand still and look at him , confused, "well...this is church grounds...I sorta live here" I say, he just stares at me in annoyance and sighs.
"Can you play with me?" I ask hopefully, he just looks at me annoyed even more.
"Please?" He sighs and nods. "Fine, but what will I get?"
I smile happily "cake!!"
He chuckles a little but I don't hear him..
Flashback end
Why doesn't he remember me?..