Chapter 19 zombie heart...

My heart races as I look at him, he glares at me slightly and walks off.
Huh?.. Ayato...I feel a pain strike in my heart. w-what?....
...I sigh slightly and walk after him, when I'm about to grab his sleeve, something stops me.
I feel as if..
I can't touch him.... I slowly take my hand back. I feel more pain. My heart, I glare at my hand and clench it in a fist, I swiftly turn around and walk to the balcony down the hall.
I breath heavily.
Anger wells up in my heart, "I'm sick of this..." I mutter
Amaya what are you doing?!
I hear Lilly in my head and Groan,
Lilly I can't keep it in....I don't think I can! I just..I'm sick of it!!!
Raven...
Raven is dead..isn't he lilly?
....
Lilly ANSWER ME!
I can't hear her in my head, and I punch the wall.
"idiot..." I close my eyes,
"Hehe Amaya finally you let me out" I look at the window and see both my eyes are green.
I walk to the balcony, I sit on the balcony stone hedge, I suddenly stand up on it and look at the ground down below..
"Amaya it's time to let it all go...And show them what you really are.."
No Lilly!! NO NOT AGAIN!!
"Shut up Amaya...Its better this way..."
I close my eyes and breath heavily, I suddenly jump, I feel the wind rush to my face, I smile as I go down,
*crash*
I black out...
Letting all the blood flow..replacing it with...
My Sorrow..
*Your heart is racing, The Blood comes rushing out of your system, You feel as if something is gone...
You feel your memory's rush in, Your family, your friends...
You feel something enter your body...snakes? Or is it just Your imagination?
Something else enters you..
Your eyesight is blurry as you look to the side of your limp body..
You see something silver enter your body, suddenly you feel lifted, as you look what's surrounding you, you see Spirits...
Suddenly your heart stops.
Your eyes close, everything turns black*
???? POV
she committed suicide?! What an idiot..
Wait...
What's that...
I get close when I gasp...
I haven't seen this In years...
She's turning...into her true form...her heart is now changing her...I smirk.
She was bad this whole time...
...her skin is paler now, her clothes are ripped, the blood dries quickly,
I guess this is what happens..
When you turn into a zombie...