Chapter 6

I wake up, my head shoots forward along with half of my body, and I look around, shivering, my room was dark, outside was dark. I took out my flip phone and saw that it was 12:56...
I see a uniform on my desk..
All black, except for the red tie, I was covered with the red covers, and I get up, And look outside, still raining.
"...what happened to me..' I whisper to myself. "Ahh!" I wince and back.  up, I touch my head,
It feels like something shot me, I reach the wall with my back and slide down.
I-it hurts so much. I suddenly touch my neck and wince even more, I get up and Suddenly feel dizzy,
"Come to me..." I hear a man whisper, I look at the window and see a man with black, grayish hair stare at me, smirking, suddenly he disappears.
I close my eyes and whimper.
Don't let it out Amaya..
Don't let Your true self out..keep calm and be kind...
Don't be the messed up person you really are..
I breath heavily and close my eyes, I feel tears coming down my cheeks.
"Don't let it out..just keep it in...keep all your pain in.." I whisper to myself. I hug my knees close to myself when I see a book on the floor, I stare at it for a moment and then crawl over to it, I pick it up and open it to be empty..
The leather cover feels rough in a way, but the design on it was beautiful...I close it and look up to try and find a pen.
"I can let it out in here..but no where else..." I mutter, I couldn't find a pen and sigh, I put it in my suitcase and sigh.
"S-sleep is all I need..." I mutter, crying still, I brush my tears away.
"Mama...papa, I miss you guys so much" I whisper to the window.
Who was the man in front of my window..
What does he want...
I hear my door open and turn around to see Reiji, lifting his glass, his face serious.
"Lady Tsukino , You might want to get ready..." He says,
"W-what?" I look at him confused, he just sighs in annoyance and looks at me.
"For night school of course.." I look at the uniform across my room and nod.
"S-sorry!" I say, I quickly grab my uniform and run to the bathroom.
I lock the door and sigh, I turn on the bath and look in the mirror, I see two red dots on my neck and touch them, wincing.
Flashback
Fangs...
Blood...on his lips..
Flashback ends.
W-what is he..
This couldn't be a dream...the proof is here...
What are they...the thought of what they are...scares me...
T-they couldn't be..
"V-vampires.." I say, looking at the mirror, my skin turns pale, and my blue and green eyes are both filled with worry..
"....no..."
This can't be..
Vampires aren't real!
Right?...