Chapter 12

I wake up in the bathtub, it's warm water on my naked body....
N-naked?! I look up and see Ayato sitting on a stool, looking down at me, smirking.
"W-what..." I mutter, covering my 'Parts I shouldn't let anyone see'. He just smirks and says "I already seen all of you waffles...Even when you were little...but that day was in accident.." A slight blush is on his face and I smile a little. A giggle takes my place. "Stop being creepy" Ayato mutters, he then gets up,and lifts me up from he tub, I blush so much. "W-wait Ayato!"
He just growls. "I can't wait..." He opens the bathroom door and it leads to his bedroom,
My heart starts thumping.
N-no I don't want this..
He lays me on the bed, then gets ontop of me. Then starts nibbling my skin on my neck,
Biting gently, "a-Ayato!"
He ignores me. "I'll give you so much pleasure.." He says, whispering into my ear,
His voice filled with more lust then ever.
He then starts to suck on my skin, I push him off, he still is ontop of me, I then feel my hand being raised and it immediately slaps him.
He then stops.
His bangs cover his eyes...
"Just go." He growls
"Ayato...?" He then looks at me , anger and hatred in his eyes.
"Just go!!!" He yells, I jump off the bed and grab a blanket, I wrap it around my body and run off to my room, I lock the doors, I gasp for air, the tears come falling down,
I feel so weak...
He drank too much of my blood....
I just sigh and when I hear the door open, I bring my crucifix. Oh...Yui..
I sit down on the bed, ayato blanket still covering me.
"Hey...Amaya are you okay?!" She sees the hickeys and bite marks on my skin, and I just nod.
"I'm fine.." She comes up to me, her cold fingers brush against my skin.
"Yui..are you one of them?" This question makes her back away, she hesitantly shakes her head no.
"You are..I knew it" she just gives up when I say that.
"Why didn't you warn me.." She just shrugs. "Your father ordered this to happen."
"Adopted or.." She nods at the adopted. "Yep adopted..."
I start to let my tears come down..
"You need to sleep..
I'll tell Reiji you can't go to school, I'll say you have a fever.." I just nod and she smiles and leaves the room.
I bring the blanket close to my face and smile.
It smells like him...
I close my eyes and breath slowly...
Ayato...
Why does it feel so good when I am with you..
But when I'm without you it's Horrible...