Chapter 14

Raven suddenly collapses , his back on the ground, his face looking up, his eyes closed.
Oh no...NO! I run to him and press my ear against his chest, trying to hear his heart beat.
This happened a lot...
When we got married...Raven suddenly stopped drinking blood..He was doing it for me.
But after that...things have changed..
The animal blood wasn't enough for him.
"Raven!!" He breathes heavily, his eyes closed,
"Shh..I'll be f-fine.." He murmurs. I shut my eyes closed and lean my wrist to his lips. His eyes open a little at the scent of my wrist. He looks at me, a pained look in his eyes.
"just drink..." I mutter. He nods and hesitantly sticks his fangs into my wrist, I bite my lip and breath heavily.
This hurts so much...
He sucks my wrist, he then brings his hands onto my arm, sticking my wrist into place he continue to sucks and I let out a scream.
Suddenly the door opens, my heart stops, Ayato looks at me, his lips into a straight line, his eyes filled with worry.
"A-Ayato-" he runs to me and then lifts my wrist away from Raven. "No!!" I push ayato away a bit, he looks at me confused.
"H-his heart is failing.." I mutter. Ayato looks at me, "who is he.."
I hear Raven laugh. "Guess you forgot to give him an invitation" Ayato looks at me, "an invitation to wha-" I look away. "It's not important" I mutter,
Raven laughs a bit more. "I see you already met my wife, Ayato" Ayato eyes widen as he realizes the truth.
"Y-you.." I look at him desperately, he just gets up and looks away. "Ayato wait!" I grab him by his sleeve, and he doesn't look back, he takes his arm back and walks away.
"Ayato.."
"Whore..." My heart stops when he says this. He walks away and my pout turns into a frown.
"You don't  want miss nice girl? Fine. I won't play miss nice girl anymore, I'm not gonna keep it in anymore" I say, my frown turns into a evil smirk.
"There's the wife I know and love.." I hear Raven mutter.
"Yep, I'm back from being stupid" I say, happily. I run to my bed, and look under it, I take out a luggage and quickly take out a dagger, silver.
"Time to go to sleep my pet" Raven smiles and he closes his eyes. "It's so good to have you back Lily"
"It's great to be back Raven" I stab him in the heart, I turn the dagger and take it out , the blood trails down the knife, and I quickly lick it,
Fresh blood.
"Sorry Ayato, Amaya is Gone, Now princess lily is here, I am here, To kill."
I laugh evily.
Oh I let it out, and it will be out, until somebody can save me,
Being bipolar is so helpful.
(A/N if anyone is bipolar please don't take offense to this!!
Also, I hope you guys liked that twist!! XD)