Chapter 22

I keep running when I'm pushed to the wall. I close my eyes, whimpering slightly.
"Shh Amaya it's okay..."
T-that voice..
I thought he was dead when Lilly killed him...
He was asleep..
I hesitantly open my eyes to my husband. Raven, "it's okay Amaya" he hugs me, I wrap my arms around him,
I close my eyes. "I thought you were dead..." I muttered, I can hear him chuckle "nah, not really dead more like still asleep..." I look up at him , he smiles down at me making me confused.
He still is asleep? "Wait your still asleep" he nods. "But how are you touching me?!"
He sighs out. "Well your dead now, I can touch you all I want since I am technically dead"
That makes sense...
I sigh and go back to hugging him.
"hey it's going to be okay Amaya" I feel his fingers tips under my chin and he makes me look at him, he smiles brightly before patting my head.
"Go ahead fall in love Amaya, it wasn't fair for a pure one like you to have an arranged love, I'll be fine..." I hug him even tighter. "Raven...." I whisper. "Amya it's going to be okay..."
Suddenly he starts to fade..
"Raven.! RAVEN PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!!" I yell out he just sighs. "I'll come back Kay, my gosh calm down!!" He fades away , I fall to my knees and hug myself.
Ayato...
That's all I can clearly think about right now...
Ayato...
I lean my head on the wall, and hug my knees, my minds memories are slowly fading away from me...
I close my eyes. I can hear his heart again, clearer as ever..
The beats..
His voice..
I will lose it!!! I'm going to lose it!!! I get up, I look at the windows and both my eyes turn sickly green , I groan and growl.
"GRRRR" I start banging my hands against the walls, I rip a painting, I then fall again to my knees when I hear footsteps. "Reiji what's going on with her?" I hear kanato voice. "What has little bitch been up to besides being a little bitch" laito says. "It seems she probably has gotten-" Reiji gets cut off by Ayato, "Amaya!!' I hear him running toward me when I can hear he's being pulled back. "Don't touch her Ayato, Something has changed" i hear shu voice. "What is going on hear, Amaya!!" Yui?
"Can we just go? I'm sick of that girl"
Dam you Subaru..
Dam them all!!
"DAM YOU ALL TO HELL!!" I yell out, I get up swiftly, and look up, they all gasp when they see my sickly green eyes, they stumble back a bit, "no..." I hear Ayato whisper. I look at him, glaring.
I laugh insanely , and loudly, I grab a flower vase and throw it at them when Reiji catches it. "Can't afford to lose this one, not after Yui's period"
I grin and start to run at them when I hear shatters from the glass. , I look at the side and get pushed to the wall.
W-who is she?! Green hair,
Dark brown eyes
A sword in hand, and pink dress, with a black belt.
oh no.,
It's her...
???? POV
FINALLY I HAVE FACE TO FACE WITH THE GIRL WHO STOLE MY AYATO! -
Wait..
I know her...
Now that I get a closer look...
I stop in my tracks when I'm about to choke her and look straight at her. "J-jade?!" Amaya says.
"Amaya?!" I yell out.
I then glare at her and growl slightly..
"It's been 3 years hasn't it?" I say angrily. "Yeah, three years since I kicked your ass!!" I hear her laugh insanely
Oh shit...I forgot..
She turned...
And I can't beat her!! I then start to turn the other way when she grabs me by my wrist and throws me to the wall, I groan in pain, Blood spills from my mouth, I fall to the ground and then her foot is on my hand, she then raises it and everything blacks out...
Cause I'm dead...
Amaya POV
I squish her head to pieces, blood coming from her skull, as I stood above her lifeless body, I hear Yui whimper. I hear his heart..
Ayato..
I look up with regret in my eyes, I clench my hands into fists and look down,
"Go..."
I hear Yui "Amaya wait I understand-"
I cut her off and look straight at them "JUST GO!! Before I kill you all" I look at them desperately,
When they don't leave I just start running away,
I keep running until I am out of the sight, I then feel a grip on my wrist as I am pinned to the wall.
"Amaya!!" I look into his eyes..
His green eyes..
His red hair...
Ayato..
"Ayato..." I whisper..."you shouldn't be with me.." I whisper.. He growls. "I don't give a dam!!" His body presses against mine, and then before I can move, he leans down,
His lips then press against mine..
I close my eyes
He closes his..
I hear his heart beating even faster...
A tear falls down my closed eyes, as I drift away from the world..
Only for him to catch me once more...
Before I forget him...