Chapter 18

I woken up from the sleep to find myself in bed...
"What happened.." I muttered, the memories flash back into my brain, making my heart race.
He drank my blood...
I whimper slightly when I touch my fang marks, the door opens and I see reiji
"Yes?" I say, he just nods. "Amaya it seems you finally woken up"
I barely woken up?...
"How long has it been-"
"3 months"
What?! 3 months?! "You didn't fully recover after so much blood was taken from you, you were in a coma for a while, and today Ayato wasn't here to check on you so I thought why not I check in you"
I nod, when I raise my hand to my head. "..." There's a silence when reiji finally speaks. "Dinner is ready anyway, so please come down or your punished"
P-punished?! Before I could ask what he meant ,he closes the door on me, making me stare at nothing but his back.
"....3 months.." I get up from bed to see that I'm in a nightgown. "Huh..but I didn't-"
I blush when I realize it. Did he dress me?!
I blush even more and look down. "I owe him so much.." I mutter, I walk away and sigh when I see my book bag next to me, I smile slightly when I open it.
"My diary.." I whisper, I grab the diary from my book bag and open it to write in it.
I gasp.
T-the pages are filled with writing, "did somebody write in it?"
No shit Sherlock
Lilly why are you so mean!!
I flip through the pages when I see a photo drop from it, "wait a sec-" I grab the photo and gasp at what I see.
Dead bodies everywhere..
I look at what page where the photo was dropped and read it out loud
"1977 October 23 1:45 pm
Vampires have been crawling around the church..
Dead bodies surrounds me..
They are everywhere... The fang marks on the neck, The blood spilling from their ears, they are cold and dead..
Children killed.
Mothers killed.
Fathers killed.
They are all gone..
the blood sucking demons killed them..and for what?
For their blood?!
These vampires..are not my friends...these vampires....are Vicious...We will investigate more, just to see what clues they left behind, might as well call the monster hunters to track them down.
I can't bare to look at the photo... Because if I do, all I can hear are the screaming so and terror from the children, helpless yells from the mothers and groans if pain from the fathers who tried to protect them..
But this photo might be of use to the agency..."
I drop the diary and the photo and clutch my stomach, and cover my mouth.
Don't throw up Amaya , this can be of us use to us.
But how Lilly!!
If you want to get rid of me, might as well figure what this photo and diary means, and try to solve this case!
How do you even know about this Lilly?! How do you even know if it's unsolved?!
Oh my god your annoying Amaya, you do realize what I said right?!
Huh?
Oh my god, I said if you solved this stupid case you could get rid of me!!

Wait..Seriously?!

Yep.

But wait...how do I even-
Just use your instincts you dumb ass
...okay Lilly...
I pick up the photo and the diary and place the photo back into the diary so pages,
I breath heavily when I go into the shower to take a bath,
After I take a bath I dress and slowly go outside my door when I get pinned into the wall.
"You finally woken up..."
My heart races.
Ayato...