Chapter 4

I just look down, and sigh, the rain still is pouring outside..
I just look up at reiji and grab my suitcase. "Ayato do you know about this lady arrival?"
Ayato thinks for a moment and nods. "Yeah..I got a phone call about her last week.." He smirks.
Reiji just nods and sighs. "Ayato you have to tell us these things.."
Reiji looks at me for a moment "Ayato, lead Amaya to her room, Make sure it's to her liking"
Ayato growls. "Why do I have to do it!?"
It's a beautiful room, I feel as if it represented the night and the darkness of my true heart...
I don't notice Ayato looking at me..
I walk inside the room and look at it in amazement.
"It's so huge.." I say, smiling. Ayato just shrugs. "Eh you will get used to it" he then turns around.
"Hey we're are you going?" I whisper. He starts walking, ignoring me.
He doesn't recognize me...
I sigh. It doesn't matter...
It's been years since I left..
The people here are a bit..strange...
I sit the suitcase on my bed, taking out some of my clothes, I take out my wallet, along with my clothing, and put them in the bedside table droors. I sit down on the bed and lay down, closing my eyes..
It's been a long day..
Ayato POV
...Have I seen her before?..
I walk downstairs and shrug off my thoughts, I bump into Subaru.
"Hey watch it!!" Subaru yells at me, I just smirk and walk away ignoring him, i see him walk upstairs to where Amaya room is at.
I walk to the living room and Kanato is still there, hugging his teddy. "Do you know her ayato?"
I look at Kanato and sigh in annoyance.
"Yours truly honestly has no clue who the hell she is" Kanato just smiles, and hugs his teddy.
Yui is reading a book on the other couch, I look at her. "How do you know her Yui?'
Yui looks up from her book and smiles.
"Well...when she came to my church at the age of 6.. She was very quiet...She was very depressed at the time...
And didn't bother to talk to anyone but herself, some of the boys called her names because of her eyes color.." Kanato and I stare at Yui in confusion "eyes color?" Yui nods.
"You probably wouldn't notice because of her bangs, but under her bangs, she has a green eye color,
You would think her eyes were blue just because but no..
She has one blue eye and one green eye, really unique and beautiful.." I nod.
And come into my deep thoughts.I know I know that girl..
But where..