Chapter 15

I looked up at the window, the rain kept pouring, thunder starting harder this time...
Me and my stupid broken heart.
"Amaya you were one useless daughter of a bitch" I mutter, I look at my reflection in the mirror and smirk at what I see,
My one blue eye turns green like my other eye, I start giggling, when I feel a clench in my heart.
"Guilt feels amazing" I say, I walk away from my room, closing the door to the not dead but asleep lifeless husband...
"Ayato you are now somebody that I used to know" I mutter, I clench my fist and walk through the halls, the thunder and lighting makes my heart feel alive, I breath in the air, and close my eyes.
"Whore.."
His voice echoes in my head..
I fall to my knees a bit, and open my eyes. I look at the window from the halls...
I am one crazy daughter of a bitch..
Ayato POV
..
She had a husband....
I slam my fist into the wall of my room and Fall to my knees, I close my eyes.
Don't let them out..
Don't let them out.
"UGH!" I open my eyes and Slam my fist into the wall again, I get up and grab my coffee table in my room and slam it to the wall again, making the glass table break, I walk to the bookcases and throw the books off my bookshelf, I rip their pages out, I look at the portrait of my mother and me and my brothers and stare at it for a moment.
I smirk and close my eyes.
"Your face...Terrorizes me mother..you wished for this to happen, didn't you?"
I was talking to a portrait..
THE PEOPLE IN PORTRAIT WERE THE PEOPLE I HATED!! I claw at the Portrait, making it rip, I continue to rip and break every single thing in the room.
make the break..
Make them break..
Make them break like my Hea-
I hear glass shatter and breath heavily when I see who it is outside..
Lighting strikes when I see her face..
Amaya..
Amaya/Lily POV
I was on my knees and I stood up, I was bleeding from my knees to my arms to the side of my face,
I trembled a little and started limping, this limping turned into speed Limping, then limping faster, running with a limp.
"wake me up inside!!" I yell.
"save me , From The darkness I've become!"
I yell again, closing my eyes.
Amaya stop taking control you know you want this!
NO I DONT!!
I CANT HURT THEM!
Not yet you won't Amaya!!
I continue running/limping, I needed to escape, so I wouldn't hurt them,
Lily won't hurt them!!
I make it out of gates and run to the forest, I continue running , going deeper into the woods,
My breathing gotten heavier, my eyelids started closing, the pain in my body gotten worse, I trip and fall on my legs, wincing in pain I bite my lip and tremble, I get up and continue running.
I slam into a tree on my side and let out a scream.
"Amaya You want This!! KILL HIM!!" I say, I cover my mouth and punch my stomach on purpose.
"I DONT WANT TO KILL HIM!" I push myself off of the tree, the lighting and thunder strikes again, and I flinch and whimper.
I...can't...run...
The pain makes it to my heart and I collapse on my back and look up at the pouring, gloomy sky
This is where I die...
I smile slightly and close my eyes..
He won't die.
He won't die because of me now...
I breath and slowly drift away...
???? POV
I was walking around the forest when I notice a body on the floor,
I stare at it for a moment , her skin is pale...
Black short hair surrounds her.. Her eyes are closed..
She's not dead..
Shes breathing...
I go to my knees, a frown on my lips and then I lift her up,
I walk into the forest and see my small cottage in the distance...
I look down at this girls face and frown more deeply.
"Hello sister..." I whisper into her ear..
Welcome home...