Chapter 16

“Prepare to be amazed pet” Cheryl smirks, giving the blonde a cheeky wink before moving their bodies closer together.

Kimberley closes her eyes as Cheryl’s lips meet hers.   Kissing Kimberley passionately, the Geordie’s hands pull the fabric of her top upwards and off,  revealing her pert breasts.  

Cheryl’s palms cover the small mounds, gently squeezing as Kimberley moans softly against her mouth, sending fresh tingles of pleasure to the Geordie’s still aching centre.

Kimberley gasps as Cheryl kisses down the column of her throat and over her collarbone.  Dipping her head to capture a nipple between her lips the Geordie licks and sucks ravenously before moving on to the other breast.

“Please…I can‘t wait any longer” Kimberley states breathlessly, covering one of Cheryl’s hands with her own and guiding it down to the waistband of her loose jeans.

Knuckles grazing against the heated skin of the older woman’s stomach Cheryl slides down the zipper, easing her hand inside.  

“Ohhh…”

Kimberley releases a throaty groan as Cheryl pushes her back onto the sheepskin rug, fingertips rubbing over the sensitive head of her clit before dipping briefly inside.

“No…don’t stop…”  Kimberley grunts in frustration as Cheryl removes her hand, her fingers slick with the blonde’s juices. 

Raising her fingers to her lips the brunette puts the digits in her mouth, slowly sucking the moisture off them. 

“Mmm…nice“ she grins happily.

Eagerly hooking her hands under the waistband of Kimberley’s jeans and lacy panties Cheryl peels them both off.  Parting the older woman’s thighs she stares reverently at the sight of Kimberley’s hairless pussy, her lower lips puffy and glistening, clit swollen with arousal.  

“So beautiful…and I never expected this” the Geordie smiles, tracing her fingertips over the small black etching of two entwined female signs on the right hand side of the older woman’s shaven mons.  

“It’s not as impressive as yours are, maybe I should take another closer look though” Kimberley smiles seductively.  Grabbing Cheryl by the hips she pulls her down, arching upwards until their pussies are touching.

“Mmm…” the Geordie bites her lip as Kimberley starts to grind slowly against her, “…that feels so fcuking good…just there”

The two women develop a rhythmic thrusting, the air soon becoming heavy with the musky smell of sex and their hoarse cries of desire.  Cheryl presses herself harder into Kimberley, feeling the blonde’s nails raking down her back, the pain fused with sweet, slow-burning pleasure. 

“Ohh God…kiss me” Kimberley gasps.  Tangling her hand in Cheryl’s brunette locks she presses their mouths together in a hungry kiss as she reaches climax, body jerking with the overwhelming force of her orgasm.

With Kimberley’s hot wet pussy grinding into her own the pressure against her aching clit becomes too much to bear and Cheryl cums loudly a second time.  The pleasure even greater than the first she collapses into the blonde’s arms, both their bodies writhing together in ecstasy in front of the dancing flames.

*******************************************************************************************

“You could do with a new van” 

“Mmffh…what?”  Cheryl mumbles sleepily, her body snug to Kimberley’s, an arm flung over her torso, their legs entwined.

“A new van” the Bradfordian replies, stroking a hand through Cheryl’s hair absentmindedly,  “it’d really help your business, I could buy you one, save you the money like”

Cheryl raises her head, a look of concern in her dark brown eyes.

“I didn’t sleep with you for your money, I genuinely like you, I don‘t want any handouts” 

“I know, I know! Calm yourself, I was only offering” Kimberley smiles kindly.

“Anyway, I know what you’re really after” she continues, grinning as her hands start to wander over Cheryl’s naked body.

“Oh yeah and what would that be?” the Geordie teases as Kimberley rolls her onto her back, straddling her.

“Well it’s not a cuppa Tetleh” the Bradfordian chuckles, starting to kiss down over Cheryl’s stomach, “not yet anyway…”

Cheryl lets her head fall back against the sheepskin rug, closing her eyes and running her fingers through Kimberley’s hair as the blonde’s mouth descends on her….

“Ooh! Ohh Kimberley!!!”