Chapter 21

WARNING FOR A LITTLE NOOKIE!  

“Morning beautiful”

“What time is it?”  Kimberley asks, stifling a big yawn behind her fist as Cheryl leans over and plants a kiss on her forehead.

“You forgot to set the alarm last night, it’s half ten.  Why? You didn’t have anywhere important to be did you?” Cheryl questions with concern.

“Nah” Kimberley stretches out, rolling over onto her side, head propped up on her hand as she surveys the fully clothed Geordie, “how long’ve you been up?”

“Since six” Cheryl replies, laughing as Kimberley winces, “what, all this time as a celeb and you’re still not used to the early mornings?”

“Pfft! I hate being on early morning TV, bane of my fcuking life!” the blonde grouses, “anyway how come you’ve been up so long?”

“Couldn’t sleep, you know, stuff going round in me head. It was pissing me off so I thought I’d get up and make a start on the cladding.  I’ve left the girls doing it, said I was taking a brew break and I thought I’d best check in on Sleeping Beauty here” 

“Mm…I’m glad you did” Kimberley smiles, running her hand up the Geordie’s thigh and onto her heavyweight tool belt, “did I ever tell you how sexy I find this Miss Tweedy?”

“Frequently Miss Walsh but there’s some thirsty girls downstairs, I’d better not keep them waiting for their cuppas”

“Humppffh!” 

Kimberley pouts, her dirty blonde hair falling over her shoulders as she lets the bed sheets drop away to reveal her pert breasts and toned stomach. 

“I thought maybe I could help take your mind off things, channel all that pent up energy into something more productive”

She shifts her hand upwards, fingers curling round the metal shaft of Cheryl’s largest hammer as the brunette gulps.

“I promise it’ll be more fun than cladding” Kimberley adds huskily.

*******************************************************************************************

Nicola throws open the van doors, perching her backside onto the wood inside and rifling in her tatty looking backpack until she finds a big bar of chocolate.

“Where the hell’s she got to with those brews, is it too much to ask for a cuppa with my choccie?!”

“I feel your pain” Nadine agrees, flopping down next to the redhead, “my tongue’s practically welded itself to the top of my mouth”

“Good job I brought these then eh?” 

Sarah grabs a plastic carrier bag, extracting two bottles of water and giving one to each girl with a wink.

“I know it‘s not tea but, well, since we‘re waiting for the boss to finish bumping pussies with Miss Kimba of Sexy Arse…”

Nicola raises an eyebrow cynically.

“Surely you don’t think they’re at it again…”

*******************************************************************************************

“You like that huh?”

“Mmm…ohh yes!”

Kimberley grips onto the collar of Cheryl’s plaid shirt, her other hand working over her clit frantically.  Her hips jerk upwards as the Geordie’s strong arms pin her down, one hand thrusting the broad metal shaft of the hammer in and out of her sopping pussy with ease.