Chapter I

So, before I begin this story, I would just like to say that this story is completely inspired by a youtube roleplay by a youtuber called SGCBarbierian, or Nick. Along with a few other youtubers like TheGhettoGamer, Empress_Aphmau (Aphmau), SkyDoesMinecraft, House_Owner , and a few others. The roleplay is called The Crafting Dead, and it's practically the minecraft version of The Walking Dead. So if you'd like to, you can go and check out Nick's Channel and watch The Crafting Dead series, and if your already watching it, get ready 'cause this story is a bit familiar to Nick's Crafting Dead. But if you're not interested, you can just continue reading this book. Plus all comments are accepted, in this book. So don't be shy to put in your thoughts, questions, opinions, and suggestion. Every chapter ends with a note, by me, asking you guys a questions and looking for suggestions. So now, I'll just go on with the story. Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

&Megan&

'I was about to open the door. But a growl, made me freeze. I slowly looked behind me, and saw a walker! Then, suddenly, the walker sprinted towards me, and...'

I woke up with a cold sweat, then I sighed. Why do I keep having these kinds of dreams? And why, of all things, does it have to be about zombies? The one thing that I'm addicted to, is giving me nightmares. But, for whatever the reason, I know it's not real. It was just a dream.

When I was about to get ready for school, out of nowhere, I heard someone, or something, growl. "Huh? What was that?" I asked myself.

I looked out the window, to see what was happening outside my house. And out my window, I saw something very... unusual. People were walking around the streets, acting like zombies or something. What the hell is happening right now? Did I miss something on the entire spring break? I mean, I did just spend two whole weeks in my room, all alone, doing nothing but playing video games and computer games.

Before I went downstairs, I changed my clothes. I didn't even bother taking a bath. I wore a red t-shirt with a big black "M" written on the middle. M for Megan, as my mom always told me. I also wore my jogging pants. So if there's an emergency, I could just easily run. And finally I wore my socks and my favorite rubber shoes. My bangs falling on my face as I tied my shoes.

Then I went to the bathroom and splashed my face with water. Finally! I'm wide awake. I tied my hair into a ponytail, getting rid of my bangs for a short while. But it will eventually fall back down. Then I went downstairs and walked to the front door.

When I held the doorknob, I slowly twisted it, open. And when I looked outside...

I quickly regret it, opening my front door, I meant.

I saw a pale-greenish creature, person, or whatever it is, a few yards out my door. It's skin looked ripped out, showing a bit of it's innards. It's clothes were ripped, and had blood stains covering it's nice blue color. It also reeked the smell of the dead, and I knew exactly what these creatures are. They're zombies, or walkers as I prefer to call them. And this one, looks like my neighbor, James.

Then, the walker (or my neighbor) looked at my way, and it sprinted towards me!

'Oh, shit! Not now!' I thought.

-BAM- I immediately closed the door, and barricaded it using the table nearby, thinking it would hold it back. Even just for a while. So I turned around, and slowly walked away from the door. Then suddenly...