Somethin's Happenin' and Character Contest

Hey there, foreves!

So, I just recently found this, it says,

"I have recieved news from @DaisySlays that a website named 4Chan is going to hack Wattpad

"I have recieved news from @DaisySlays that a website named 4Chan is going to hack Wattpad. 4Chan is a website that makes people suicidal an hurt themselves. Please tell everyone about this situation. I'm asking my friends about this. I'm trying my best to have contact with people who have tons of followers. If you guys are a writer please, please PLEASE write a chapter about this situation. 4Chan is probably gonna post inappropriate chapters, and if they put swears in it, then that is not me. Please try to help the situation and please be careful."

Okay, well... First off I already put swears in my book, and second, I'm already putting inappropriate shit in this, so I don't know. But I posted that because I wanna know if this shit is real.

If it's not, then whoever fucking posted this is a piece of fucking shit. 'Cause it's seriously not fucking funny.

But if it is real, then I just wanna say to all you guys to be very careful. I don't have any intention of doing crazy shit to you guys cause your all very important to me all the support you guys are giving me are quite... Big! Quite epic if I do say so myself. And I would like to thank all of you for that.

But anyway! How would you like to appear on my book?

Yeah, well, if you don't want to, then ignore this. 'Cause this is a contest for all of you.

Now, just fill up the form down below. And you can either private message me your entry, or comment down below.

Name:
Age (Only 17 and above):
Gender (Male or Famale only):
Description (hair style and color, eye color, outfit (optional: if you don't want, I'll take care of it) skin color (also optional), and height):
Choice of Weapons (only two of your favs. A short range like a knife, and a long range like a gun ~no bow and arrows, unless they're handmade~):

So now, I'll give you an example of one.

Name: Chris
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Description: neat auburn brown hair, hazel brown eyes, 5'9
Choice of Weapons: AK 47 and Fireman Ax

Please copy the format of the example. Or you can send me something like this: He had neat auburn brown hair, hazel brown eyes, and a bit of a pointed nose. He looked really tough. And well built. He was wearing a black hooded jacket, which had "BULL|SHIT" written on it. He had a plain white T-shirt, inside his hoody, and he was wearing dark gray sweatpants. He also looked like he was 5 foot 9, around the age of 19. ~'Cause that's how I'll probably describe you. (It depends in the situation, and the range of how far the characters see you.)

Now don't worry, even if you aren't exactly chosen, you'll still be in the book. Also, I'm closing down sign ups when this book reaches chapter 16-21. Somewhere in between that.

Anyway, goodluck! I'll be deleting this when there's already to much characters, so be sure to enter (if you want to) before it's too late.

Oh, and before I finish this note-slash-contest, I would just like to say, that I just realized that Megan and Amada are a lot like Frisk and Chara from Undertale. Megan is Frisk (except Megan kills of course) and Amanda is Chara (except Amanda doesn't always kill and murder).

Anyway, I'm gonna end that here, see you guys, on the next one. Goodbye.