Chapter III

&Amanda&

I woke up to the sound of growling, coming from outside the house. Typical.

I sat up from my bed and rubbed the sleep off my eyes. Then I stood up and walked out of the room.

When I got downstairs, I was greeted by Megan, who was holding a small plate of Mac N' Cheese.

"Hey." I said.

"Morning." She said. Then she held up the plate, and said, "I made some Mac'n Cheese."

Then she gave it to me, as she said, "That's yours. I already ate mine."

"Thanks." I said, taking the small plate.

After eating we got ready to leave the house, and look for more supplies, or something related to that.

We met up outside, no walkers, good. Yet a bit strange. Then I said, "Okay, what do we do?"

"Well," She said. "My original plan was to split up and search for supplies, one should check the park and the other one should check the docks. But if you plan otherwise, then that's okay."

"Nope. Your plan sounds good." I said, clarifying that we'll stick to her plan. I mean doesn't mean I don't trust her I should lie. Besides I don't really have another plan.

"Okay then, let's split up, so we can get more supplies faster. So, where do you want to search for supplies? The docks or the park?" She asked me.

Hmm... If I check the park, there's a slight chance that I might find someone, or something, but I'm not good with people. There's also the big chance that I'll find a shit-ton of supplies.

But, if I go to the docks, I might find some properly functioning ships, or at least one properly functioning ship that we could possibly use as an escape from the island, in case something goes terribly wrong. Like the military, possibly dropping a bomb on the island. Then we have a good escape from the island.

"I'll check out the docks, just so I can look for properly functioning ships that we can use as an escape. You know, just in case something goes terribly wrong. And also for a few supplies. While you look for supplies in the park. I mean, you might even find a survivor or two. And I believe that you're good at meeting new people."

"Well... That is a good plan." She commented. "But, I'm not sure about me being good at meeting new people."

"Believe me when I tell you, that you're good at befriending people, getting allies and strengthening our numbers." I told her. "I mean, I almost shot you then and there, if you hadn't dropped the gun. And if you didn't convince me into teaming up with you, then we wouldn't really be talking right now."

"Yeah." She said, scratching the back of her neck.

"Plus, you could've just ran." I stated.

"What?" She asked, clearly confused.

"Yesterday, you could've just ran away from me, after I put my gun away. Or you could've just immediately taken your gun and shot me. But instead, you told me a plan that I couldn't help but agree to."

"Yeah, okay. I get your point. Now can we just go search for supplies, before it gets too late?" She said, clearly annoyed at me for complimenting her.

"Yeah, let's do this." I said, laughing.

Then she said, "So, we meet back here at night. Or before if possible."

"Yep." I stated.

Then we went on our separate ways.

&Megan&