Chapter |4|

Rita
I haven't seen Chris in a whole week because we both been busy. I was on my way to my best friend Toya house so I can tell her what's been going on these past few days.

"Hey bitch!!" She yelled opening the door.
Hey hoe! I laughed and then hugged her.
We went to sit on her couch.
'So what you been up to? She asked.
Work.. I been so busy.
She smirked at me then shoved her phone in my face "you dating Chris brown or nah?"
"Here they go with lies" I took her phone and started scrolling.
"Yawl wouldn't be a bad couple to be honest! She said.
I chuckled. "I know, he had spent the night over last week.
"Bish what" she said with a shock face.
"Yep" I said smiling.
Did yawl do anything?
Nope we just ate, watched movies & umm...Cuddled.
She smiled big. "Aww yawl cuddled, yawl getting there" she said.
I kno-- I got cut off by my phone ringing.
"Who is that? She asked.
I looked and said Chris.
"Hello" I answered the phone and put him on speaker.
"Hey, what ya doing?
"Nothing just cooling" I said.
Aw today your off day or something? He asked.
"Nope I got a photo shoot later"
"Damn" I could tell by the way he said that he was sad.
"Let him come with you" toya whispered to me.
You want to come with me to the photo shoot?
"Hell yea, I wanted to anyway. He said and then laughed.
Ok great. I said.
"You want me to drive you there and stuff?"
" yea I don't care" I smiled, "it start at 3.
Ok I'll be to get you.
"Okay Thanks bye muuah"
He chuckled "bye" then hung up.
"Aw shit bitch, yawl about to be talked about & everything." She laughed & pushed me.
" I hope not' I said worrying.
Why you looking like that? She asked.
"What if we do start dating and I get played..
That ain't gone happen.
I guess, but let me go home and get ready.

Chris
I left out my building so i could go and get rita. I'm so happy we friends or whatever Ima work on trying to make us more then friends. I ain't seen her nun this week so I'm glad she invited me to her photo shoot. I pulled up to her place and blew the horn. She came out and got inside the car.

"Thanks for coming to get me" she said and kissed my cheek.
"No problem" I said and kissed her cheek.
She laughed " so what all you been doing?
"Nothing just performing & doing meet and greets.
Who would wanna meet you? She said and laughed.
I put my hand over my heart and pretended to be hurt "that was mean"
We both laughed.
We made it to her photo shoot and we rushed in since paparazzi was all on us.
"There you are, go get your makeup done." Her manager said.
Is It anywhere I can sit? I asked rita.
"Yea it's a chair over there" she pointed at a seat behind the cameras.
Aight. I said and then sat.

About 30 Minutes later she walked out with her hair done looking beautiful and make up on point. She didn't have anything on but a thin towel covering up her front and behind.
All I did was stare, I fell in love with her body. I watched her work and got horny as fuck just by looking at her body.
"You can sit in this chair rita" he said getting ready to take the picture.
The way they made her sit in that chair turned me on.
"Chris?" Her manager called me.
Yea? I said
Do you like how rita is looking?
More than like.. I love how she looking. I said licking my lips.
"Thanks" rita said and laughed.

2 Hours later we finally left and went and got some food. After that this time we went back to my place. We was in my room eating some pizza.
"Give me some" I said and chuckled.
Hell naw you got yo own! She laughed
I bit the end of her pizza while she was eating it.
"Nigga" she laughed and softly slapped me.
"Ouch, say sorry" I said.
"Nope. She chuckled and just kissed my cheek.
I know we aren't dating or anything but to me it feels like were in a secret relationship.
I got caught staring at her brown eyes and licked my lips, I couldn't control my self so I just kissed her lips softly. We both looked at each other like we loved it. Out of no where we both got naked. As I kissed her jawline, she hissed and grabbed my neck. Her fingers began to trail down my back digging her nails into my back. I went up to her lips and breathed into them as she puckered. As I went down I held nothing back. I dug into that clit, and she gave a very loud hiss as she grabbed the sheets and lifted her hips off the bed. I wrapped my arms around her legs and dragged her back down and held her there as I pressed on. My head moved back and forth as I ate her out like I had nothing left to do in this life. She squirmed and tried to move, but I wouldn't let her. Her moans and heavy breathing were echoing off the walls as I kept going. Her legs were trembling in my arms as I held her there. With each stroke of my tongue, she got closer and closer and closer until she let out a loud gasp and once again lifted her hips off the bed. I felt her juices trickle down into my goatee as I slowed my tongue and eased her back down onto the bed.
"Ahh fuck" she said loudly moaning.
"You like this? I asked.
"Y-y-yes she groaned.
I laid down on my back and took her by the hand again. "Come here," I whispered and she sat up on her knees and straddled me. I aimed myself and slid in. She moaned as she set herself down on my hips and swallowed me up. My hands found their way to her hips and trailed up her curves until I reached her tits. Her nipples were ripe for the picking, and I plucked them causing my baby to breathe through her teeth.
Her pussy tightened around my cock as if it didn't want to let go. I flexed to help her muscles loosen just a bit so it wouldn't hurt to stay up there. She grinded for a couple of seconds before she leaned over and moaned in my ear. She slid up and down on my hard cock. Her pussy gripped and pulled on me as she continued to slide. Her breast were warm and heavy on my chest, and my nails found their way into her back as her moans blazed my ears. I felt her cum on my dick as she slowed down. I nutted in her.. I felt it. I flipped her over on her back and slowly kissed and sucked on her neck.
"That's how I like to end the night" I said and smirked.
"That was the best feeling ever! She said kissing me.

Well, well, well...
Will they stop playing around and just date..?
Comment & Fav..
Stay tuned
Thanks.. :)))