Chapter |16|

2 weeks later (Rita)
2:08 am
I woke up out of my sleep again and ran straight to the bathroom and threw up.
"You throwing up again? Chris asked me standing by the sink.
"Yea!
He walked over and held my hair up "this like the 3rd time today"
"I know and it's getting on my nerves" I said then stood up to wash my hands and brush my teeth.
Did you eat anything bad today? He asked
"No, I don't remember eating anything matter fact"
"Either that or your... Pregnant!!" He said with excitement.
I chuckled at him because he really wanted me to have his baby "we don't no for sure"
"You right.. Ima make you an appointment for Friday" he said walking in the room.
"I'm ok with that" I said getting back in bed.
He rapped me in his arms and we both dozed off.

Friday Morning
Chris
"Bae wake up, we gotta go to the doctor" I said waking rita up.
"Aw yea.. Help me up" she said reaching for my hand.
I helped her up "Now get ya cute ass in the shower"
She laughed "don't rush me"
'Ok I'm sorry'
After she showered and got dressed she literally made me carry her downstairs to the car. Paparazzi are always surrounding my apartment, all them flashes was getting on my nerves. Anyways I got in the car and pulled off. We made it there in like 20 minutes. We sat in the waiting room for a good 30 minutes. Then the doctor came out.
"Um, Ms. Ora?
"That's us" I said getting rita up.
Ok follow me" she said.
We followed her towards the room.
Alrighty what's your full name? The doctor asked
'Rita Ora' rita answered.
And yours? I asked her.
"Oh I'm doctor Rose"
"Nice to meet ya" I shook her hand.
"So you came in for a pregnancy test?
"Yep. Rita said
'Alright I'll have to take you out the room for a minute. She said
"Um ok" rita got up
Is that alright with you sir? She asked me.
"Yea gone head" I said
They were out for about 15 minutes. I was thinking if rita was pregnant then I was going to be the best father. I wouldn't disappoint her or our baby. I was in the middle of my thoughts then they came back in, rita had a beautiful smile on her face.
"Well..? I said thirsty for them to speak.
Rita chuckled "I guess we are having a baby"
"Congratulations you two!" Doctor Rose said.
'I can't believe this" I said picking rita up and kissing her lips roughly.
Doctor rose laughed "oh believe it"
"When can we have a ultrasound? I asked
Doctor rose chuckled "its to early bring her back in a few weeks"
"Ok thanks"

We left out the building and got in the car we were on our way to get some food and I noticed rita haven't been talking since we left the doctor. I pulled to the side of the road

"What's wrong? She asked me.
I was gone ask you the same thing. Why haven't you been talking?
"Oh nothing" she said lying.
'Im serious rita we ain't driving till I know what's wrong' I said.
She turned towards me "I'm just worried"
"About what baby?
"I'm scared, this is my first baby and I don't want anything to go wrong"
"What could go wrong!" I said holding her hand.
"What if things don't work out with us? She said looking down.
I paused "I swear I was thinking the same thing, but they will I promise!
As she was looking down I pulled her chin up.
"You wanna know why I always been thirsty to have a baby?
"why?
I looked into her eyes. "Well years before I dated you I got a girl name Angie pregnant while we were juniors in high school, we were young as hell but didn't care. While she was pregnant her brother really didn't like me.. He wanted to kill me.. So one night me and Angie got into a argument because of her brother, she felt that it wasn't safe for our baby to be around a family like that. I haven't spoke to her in weeks after that until one morning her mom called my phone and told me she got an abortion"
"Are you serious" rita said rubbing my hand.
"Yea, it was so hard for me because she went behind my back and did it, she didn't even ask me first. I never heard from her or her folks ever since. That's why I was excited to have a baby with you! I just hope that won't happen between us" I said shedding a tear.
"Don't cry! I promise we gone have the best family! No worries" she wiped my face.
'You mean that? I said putting my forehead against hers.
"Of course I do! I Love you!" She said and kissed me.
I Love you more" I said.

Rita
I wasn't expecting Chris to tell me any of that.  I'm glad he did doe, I feel so bad for my baby. I'm willing to go through whatever with him to keep our family happy.

Yess rita is pregnant!!
Chris finally told her that secret.
Comment & Fav
Stay tuned
Thanks :)))