Chapter |20|

I woke up this morning next to a thick ass girl, I guess i was in her hotel because this place doesn't look familiar at all. I don't remember that much from lady night.. Only me getting mad at rita and going to the club. But then it all came to my head.
Flashback..
At the club.
"You want another drink? The bartender lady.
I shook my head No, then she walked to the end of the bar table. She came back.
"Here! Cheer up babe" she said sitting a shot in front of me.
"Nah I don't want anymore" I told her.
"She bought it for you" she said signaling her head to this girl in her seat at the end.
I looked over to see a nice dark skinned lady. I shook my head and drunk it. I started to feel a little weird after that but I didn't think to much about it. She started to come towards me and started rubbing over me. I was stumbling to get up. I was really fucked up because in the blink of an eye we was at her place.
"Who you here with" she said pulling me over to the bed.
"Nobody now" I grinned then took my shirt off along with hers.
We started tongue kissing and she started tracing my tattoos on my chest with her hands. I unbuckled her bra and started kissing and sucking on her neck. I went down to her breast and started bitting her hard nipples. She started to pull her thongs down.
I got up "Nah stop."
"What you don't like it" she said breathing hard.
I ignored her and sat up on the bed. I started thinking about rita and our baby. This was just a petty thing to do. I didn't even let her explain when we were arguing. Maybe cause I was already high or something. I feel bad that I even did this. Next minute I just dozed off to sleep I couldn't really remember anything the rest of the night. Was it something my drank?

Flashback over..
I got up and checked my phone and was shocked seeing everything. I see a report that says "Is Chris over rita already?" With a Picture of me and the girl leaving the club. "Chris Brown cheating?" It was upsetting me and making me nervous as hell because I didn't want rita to see any of these. I tried to call her but she never answered. I didn't know what to think.. Was she still mad from last night? Did she see the reports?
"I got to go" I said to the girl as I woke her up.
"What?
"Yea nun of this was suppose to happen" I said and left out.

Rita
Me and Toya were on our way to Tyson house..yes Tyson. We told Kia to give us the address after we beat her ass for a while. She should've never lied, because of that Chris thinks I'm cheating on him. Anyways we pulled up to his house and got out to ring the door bell. Once it took him a while he stood there Shock.
"R-rita..?" He said with his eyes out of his head.
"Yea it's me! I came--
He pulled me into a tight hug before I could finish talking. He tried to kiss me.
"Aye! She got a boyfriend" Toya said moving him off me.
He looked at her and laughed "aw shit my bad, I missed you so much rita!"
We walked in "I missed you too and when were you going to tell me you moved here?
"Well I really didn't have a way to contact you.. Since you famous" he said.
I chuckled "you tuned out doe"
"We both did" he said and laughed.
'Friendly moment but did you forget why we came' Toya said hitting my shoulder.
I paused "oh yea what's been going on with you and Kia?"
"Nothing.. She's just my ex"
Toya laughed "Wait what you use to date Kia!?
He looked serious "yea no biggie"
"Well she's putting you in lies to make my relationship end" I said looking down.
'Huh what do you mean? What did she say?
"She sent my boyfriend some old pictures of us and said that I'm cheating"
"I know what pictures you talking about"
"Yea she told me they were in yo bathroom after we beat her ass" I said and laughed.
He looked embarrassed "yea"
"Wow you must of really missed her" Toya said.
"Whose your boyfriend anyway? Tyson asked me ignoring Toya.
"Chris brown" I said with a worried face.
"Even doe it's not true that your cheating.. Why is he bothered if he cheated last night?
Me & Toya looked at each other & yelled "What?"
Tyson then pulled out his phone and started scrolling down twitter. That's when he showed me the report about Chris. It was him and a dark skin girl last night getting into a taxi. I felt so dumb.. Seeing this just hurt my feelings. I haven't even asked him about it yet but I guess he only did that because he was mad.
"Thanks for letting me know... Best friend" I told Tyson then me and Toya walked off.

Tyson
I didn't like to see rita get played like that. It was wrong because later that day I found out that Chris is the one that she's having a baby with. Even doe rita always rejected to date me since we were best friends and were not dating now... I felt like it was my place to handle this.!

Yay or Nay?
Keep reading
Thanks :)))