Chapter|14|

Chris
Today I'm going to see my mom & I'm bringing rita so they can meet. My mom has no idea that I have a girlfriend. Rita is so nervous to go and meet her but there's nothing she has to worry about.
"Baby wake up" I said low while softly pushing rita.
"Ugh I'm up" she said groaning.
'We got to get ready to go and see my mom"
"Huh? I thought we were going tomorrow
Right I said that yesterday" I laughed at her forgetting.
"Oh yea...ok well let me go get ready"
'Alright' I said helping her up.
She was in the bathroom for a good 40 minutes then I saw her come out. She had on a blue Shirt with my face on it some well fitted jeans and some white flats. Her hair was nice with her little curls.
"That shirt nice as hell" I said smiling.
She looked down 'oh thanks'
Where you get it from? I asked her.
"Oh Toya been bought this for me like last year!
'Well it look good on you & thanks for supporting me" I kissed her over and over.
"You welcome" she said.
"Now.. You ready to go meet my mama?
"Sure!
We left out the house and got into my car. We had a nice ride to my moms house since she lived far from were rita stayed. While we were driving rita kept asking questions about my mom, I just ignored her, I wanted her to find out on her own. We finally got there. I hopped out the car and went to Rita's side to get her out. We walked up to the door and I rung the door bell. Rita grabbed my hand and held it tight. So nervous.
"Don't worry, I got you" I said and kissed her forehead.
My mom answered the door "Hey baby" she said and hugged and kissed me.
"Hey ma"
"Whose this beautiful lady? She smiled and looked at rita.
"Hi I'm rita.
"Yea she's my girlfriend. I said.
"Girlfriend?!! She said and got excited. "Oh lord come in guys"
We both sat on the couch and I rapped my arm around rita.
"Chris why you ain't tell me you had a girlfriend" she hit my leg.
I laughed 'I wanted it to be a surprise'
"How long yawl been dating? She asked
"A good month and a half" rita answered.
My mom laughed "Aww ok" she smiled.
"Where yawl meet at?
I came to her fashion show. I said
"Aw how cute, was he being thirsty" she asked rita"
"I ain't go lie.. He was a little bit" they both laughed.
Yea I was doe' I admitted.
"Well she's such a pretty little lady, I ain't mad at ya"
"Thank you! Rita said.

Hours later
9:58 pm
Rita
I was worried for nothing because Chris's mom (Joyce) was so sweet. We didn't plan to stay that but we did and it was fun. We made dinner and ate I saw all of chris throwback pictures, he was so embarrassed but they were adorable. We were on our way home and Chris started a conversation.

"Told you she would like you" he said grabbing my hand.
"Yea I guess I had nothing to worry about"
"So... Are you ready to get serious? He asked
I knew he was talk about a baby again.
'I mean you don't think it's too early? I asked worried.
"Nah, I mean were good, If we don't fall off then were good' he said seriously.
"Ok I don't mind having your baby, unless you promise to stick with me"
He stopped at a red light "baby I promise, no matter what happens ima always be here"
"You mean that" I asked looking into his eyes
"Yes' he said then kissed me gently.

At the house
I came in so tired and went straight to the room. I don't like going to sleep in my clothes so I went in the bathroom to take a shower. I got in there and Chris came in with me but I didn't care.
"Can I make love to you? He whispered in my ear.
"Anytime! I said.
He slowly unbuckled my bra and kissed on my neck softly. I turned towards him and kissed him. He entered his tongue and started squeezing my ass. He reached over to the shower and turned it on.
Gone head in there" he said licking his lips.
"Your coming in or nah? I asked teasing him.
He took off his clothes and stepped in the shower with me. He actually picked up with my legs on each shoulder, holding me against the shower door. His face was between my legs as I felt his tongue sliding on my clit. He squeezed my breast as I moaned.
"Mmh, right there"
I pulled on his curly hair as he ate me out. I was soaked. He then rapped me around his waist.
"You ready" he eased his partner inside me slowly
"Ooh" I let out a soft moan.
*
*
*
*
Enjoyed this chapter?
Comment & fav
Thanks
Stay tuned :))