Chapter |22|

2:34 am
Chris
I made it to the house Toya gave me the address to. She never told me who house it was she said just go and find out. Anyways I pulled up and got out.. The lights were on in the living room so I guess they were still woke. I knocked on the front door.
"Rita you in there? I asked banging and yelling.
Nobody responded.
"Rita come on now don't be like that" I said standing there getting frustrated.
Somebody was starting to unlock the door and when it opened I wasn't happy because I saw another nigga.. I ain't even know him either.
"Can I help you" he said smirking.
"Who the fuck are you? I asked with a serious face.
He got serious "I'm Tyson"
I then balled up my fist but I had to keep calm.
"Don't get hyped, if you looking for rita she right there sleeping on the couch"
I walked in bumping him out the way with my shoulder and ran to the couch to see rita.
"Baby wake up!" I yelled shaking her out her sleep.
She woke up "Chris..? What are you doing here?
'Toya said you were here, But why the hell is you here?
She got irritated "He's my best friend and he just keeping me company"
'I thought Toya was keeping you company! Why are you really here"
"I just told you.
I got up "Come on we going home.."
"Home? Who said I Wanted to leave"
"Yea who said she wanted to leave Chris? Tyson said trying to be funny.
I clenched my jaw "Man shut the fuck up and what you mean rita.
She sat up "I mean I will leave when I want, you weren't thinking about me when you was going down on random hoes while on tour"
"I never even got a chance to explain that shit" I said getting mad.
She rolled her eyes " i don't care anymore Chris just leave"
Tyson came closer and started shoving me towards the door.
"Don't touch me nigga! I said balling up my fist.
"I ain't gone touch ya dude" he said and closed the door.

I drove back to my place and was heated. I'm mad rita isn't right here to talk to me right now but it's kind of my fault. I really don't want to lose her.. Or our baby. My emotions was taking control of me, I started punching the head board, throwing shit at the walls just get all my anger out. I got tired and sat down and started shedding tears. I guess this is what love does to you.

Rita
Chris left Tyson house, I was left on the couch in the middle of the night just dropping tears cause I was thinking about all the times Chris said he loved me, he hope we last and that he would be here for our baby. I hope all that stuff he said wasn't a lie.

The Next Day..
4:33 pm
Rita
I was still at Tyson's house since me and Chris aren't on good terms. I wasn't thinking about him at all but I kind of was.. I already miss waking up to his handsome face but now I'm over that.
"I'm leaving today" I told Tyson while doing my hair.
'You going home already ma'
"Yea, I miss my house.
"Well can we at least do something today before you leave? He asked.
'Like what?
Well what would a pregnant lady want to do? He laughed at me.
I smirked "Yea very funny, let's just go to the show"
"Fine with me"
I walked over to his room to get an outfit and felt my baby girl kick in my stomach.
"Ugh I felt that!
"Felt what? What's wrong?
"The baby just kicked"
He placed his hand on my stomach and started rubbing it, she did it again.
"There it go. I said and chuckled.
Yea I felt it that time" he said and got up.

Chris
I got a lot on my mind but I didn't let all of it get to me. Me and my bro jojo was at his place just cooling it.
"Damn bro, yawl at it again? He smoked the blunt and passed it.
I smoked "yep and it's kind of all my fault"
"It is all yo fault bro, let's be honest"
I looked down "Yea you right but she won't even let me apologize"
"Only if you would stop playing these girls -- I cut him off.
"Them girls! I don't play with rita bro. I don't want to keep hurting her she the best girl I had in so long. That's the mother of my child man! It's all fucked up...." I said.
"Well you better fix it cause she getting friendly with her buddy Tyson"
"I went over there last night!"
He smirked ' I heard '
From who?"
"Toya told me"
I grinned at him "So... What's been going on with yawl two?
"Ya know... We talk, just some friendly shit"
Ain't no friendly shit going on with yawl! You know what's up!" I laughed.

Later That Night
Rita
It was late at night and me & Tyson just got back from the movies and out to eat. He made me feel better about this whole me & Chris thing. We got in the house and I went up to his room to get my stuff, I was tired and ready to go home and go to sleep. Tyson came in the room and blocked the door...
"Your going to watch me pack? I grinned at him.
"Well damn you look good at doing it"
I laughed "Yea thanks"
He walked over and turned my head towards his and roughly kissed me.
"Um what you doing? I said pushing him off awkwardly.
"Rita don't be like that" he kissed my neck.
"Stop Tyson" I backed up.
He smirked "I want you & our baby to stay here tonight"
I got serious "What baby! Your not the father of my child"
"She don't need to know I ain't her daddy"
"Why would you say that?
"Since were a thing....she won't be around Chris, therefore she'll see me as her dad" he chuckled like that was funny what he said.
"I'm not laughing, we're not dating & my daughter will never claim you as her daddy"
By the look on his face I can tell He got annoyed.
"Can I go now I said bumping him"
"No!"
He grabbed my arm and threw me on the bed. He climbed above me and started kissing my neck and gripping my thigh.
"Stop...get off me! Your hurting my stomach" I said punching him in the face.
He looked back at me "Stop moving!" He hit me In my stomach.
"Ahh" I cried out in pain and he begun to pull my pants down.

Chris
I'm still at my place all alone! I swear I miss rita. We haven't spoken since yesterday and I was kind of worried. She didn't call or anything so I guess she wasn't thinking of me... But I had this feeling something was wrong. I slipped on my stuff and decided to go to Tyson house! I'm ready to end this foolishness with rita! I need her back with me. I got there and hopped out my car. I stood at his door for like 5 minutes waiting for some one to answer. Nobody came but luckily his dumb ass didn't lock the door. I stepped in and didn't see anyone.
" Rita? I yelled out but no one replied.
"C-Chri--" I heard a mumble coming from upstairs.
I walked towards the stairs slowly "Rita you up there?"
"Chris help me.. Please!!" I heard her scream along with a loud slap.
I ran up the stairs quick as hell and went to the room I heard her in! I busted through the door to see Tyson hovering over rita with her shirt off, she was crying. I was speechless at first.
"The fuck is you doing?" I walked over punching him in his face causing him to fall off.
He chuckled and stood up "Why we can't just share the bitch!" I ain't find that funny.
I tackled him into the window causing it to crack a little and started punching him straight in the head from left & Right. His face was starting to get swollen and he kept trying to swing but his weak ass kept missing. I was seeing blood drip from his mouth.
"Baby go to the car" I told rita still punching and stumping him.
She got her stuff and walked out the room, she looked like she was hurt.
I picked him up by his neck and dragged him to the bathroom. I threw him against his lil ass tub and turned on the hot water. I pulled his face under the water as I watched him squirm trying to breathe. But I brung him back up.
"What did you do to rita? I asked in a serious voice.
He didn't answer me.
I repeated "Nigga! What did you to rita!"
He was still chuckling like shit was funny so I stuffed his face back into the water & stood up and kneed him right in the crook of his neck and walked out letting him sit there all swollen up, I made it outside & I got In the car to see rita crying.

At Rita House..
"Baby I'm so sorry, i promise I am" I told her holding her hand tight.
"None of this is your fault bae" she said to me crying.
"Did he touch you?
She pulled her shirt off and revealed a big bruise on her stomach. "He punched me"
I got on my knees and starred at it for a minute "What the hell man" I said irritated.
She rubbed my head.
"Im sorry baby... I'm sorry little one" I said kissing her stomach.
She jumped a little "it's still hurts Chris"
I took her into the bathroom and got a towel and ran some cold water on it with ice. I put it on her stomach and rubbed it gently.
"Ouch" she said softly.
"I'm sorry" I got up and kissed her.
She stood up "I'm just ready to go to sleep"
I walked her to the room and got her into her pajamas so she could get in bed. We both cuddled and she dozed off. I was still up thinking because Tyson had me all the way fucked up thinking he was just gone put a bruise on rita and think it would be ok. I wanted to kill him... And that's what I'm gone do.

Good or Nah?
Comment & Fav
Keep Ready :p
Thanks :)))