Chapter |26| Part 1

3 weeks later..
Rita
Me & Chris decided that today we'll go take India to see Chris's Mom. I just hope his aunt isn't there. It hasn't been easy taking care of India with her keeping us up all day and night crying, but I guess we go have to work through it.
"This shirt seem to big for her" Chris said holding the baby up.
I laughed "what you expect she's only 3 weeks old"
"Nah this one too damn big" he said taking it off.
"It don't matter just hurry up"
"Tell yo mama to shut up"
I hit his chest & chuckled "Don't get her in trouble"
He put her in some new clothes and we walked downstairs to the car.
"That's not how you put her in the car seat" I said pushing Chris out the way.
He chuckled "Then you do it then!"
I put her in the right way and buckled her up. I got in and Chris dove off. We got there quicker then usually, only cause the baby kept crying and he wanted to hurry up and get her out the car. We finally got there doe.

At Chris's Mom house..
"You take her in the house and I'll get the stuff out the car" Chris said.
"Alright" I grabbed the car seat and walked to the door.
"My babies" His mom said opening the door.
"Hey" I said hugging her with my free hand.
"Come on in, you need some help Chris? She asked.
"Nah I got it ma" he followed me In the house and sat the stuff down.
"The baby so quite" she said.
"Yea she fell asleep in the car" I said removing the blanket from her face.
Chris chuckled "Good cause she cried half the ride here"
His mom laughed "Welcome to my world"
"Yea yea yea" Chris smirked.
"So what's her name yawl?" She asked smiling.
"India" I answered.
"Awww that's a pretty name"
"Thanks"
The baby started to wake up.
"Aw she looks just like you rita"
Chris smirked "That's not what the others said"
I rolled my eyes and laughed "She look like both of us! You happy now"
"Yea" he said and kissed my cheek.
"Can I hold her? His mom asked.
"Yea here" I handed her the baby.
"She already got so much hair" she said and smiled.
Later that Night..
Me rita and the baby was going to stay at my moms house tonight since neither of us felt like driving. I got through putting India asleep and then climbed in bed with rita.
"Why you look like that?" I asked rubbing her thigh.
"No reason I'm just tired"
"Oh well go to sleep then" I threw the pillow at her head.
"Fine" she said and turned away from me.
I turned her back around towards me and kissed her lips repeatedly. "GoodNight"
"Night' she said.

2 weeks Later..
Chris
It was late as hell and me & rita just got back from out to eat with the baby.
"She finally sleep" I said walking over to rita.
"Yea Thanks to me" rita said and chuckled.
I laughed "Stop lying all the time" I said and tackled her on the bed, I just felt like messing with rita.
"Get off of me" she laughed and grabbed my dick.
"Ahh! Ok you wanna play" I said and grabbed her tit and squeezed it.
"Ouch damn" she chuckled.
I kissed her "Now say sorry"
She moved her head "Not until yo ass get off of me"
I slid my hand in her shirt to grab her breast and sucked on her neck.
"Mmmhh" she let out a soft moan.
"Just say sorry" I chuckled.
"Ok I'm sorry"
"I'm gone keep doing it doe"
She kissed me cause I guess she liked it. We were just about to start until somebody knocked at my door.
"Damn" I mumbled and got up.
She laughed a little "go get it"
I walked over towards the door and looked through the peek hole but I could barely see the face. I opened the door and was confused! Why is this person here!! I wasn't happy.

"Angie!?" I said covering my mouth with a surprise face.
"Um Hey Chris"
"What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in years"
"Your acting like we just haven't talked 2 weeks ago"
I looked around the wall to see if rita didn't hear anything "But why is you here?
"How come you don't want to take care of your son" she said trying to get louder.
"Stop yelling! You know you aborted our baby! & now you at my door saying dumb shit"
I said trying to close the door on her but she caught it with her foot.
"Chris you just found out 2 weeks ago that I never really aborted the baby"
I looked at her with an angry face.
"You can't accept our baby but your here getting other girls pregnant" she said.
"How'd you know that?
"Well your famous so you can't hide anything"
"C'mon man just leave I ain't trying to start no bullshit" I said clenching my jaw.
"Fine but can you at least show some sympathy for your son?
"What!!?" I heard rita say as she peaked around the wall.
"Rita baby" I said but she walked back to the room.
"Bye Now" Angie said and walked off.
I slammed the door "Damn man" I said In irritation and walked to the room to see rita walking around holding her head.
"Baby let me say something" I said trying to stop her.
"Don't touch me Chris! I can't believe this" she said snatching away from me.
"You heard the whole conversation didn't you?
"Obviously"
"So now your mad at me?"
She looked at me "Why shouldn't i & You kept this from me"
"Damn rita I'm just founding out too"
"No you found out 2 weeks ago! Why didn't you just tell me right then & there?
"Cause I didn't want that to fuck up anything going on with me & you!!" I yelled.
"Whatever Chris" she rolled her eyes.
"You think I wasn't pissed either? I'm just now finding out all these years that my child was never dead" I said.
She looked at me and shook her head as tears fell down her face. I grabbed my keys.
"Where are you going?" She asked but I ignored her.

I walked out my apartment slamming the door, I heard the baby start crying but I kept walking, Rita can handle her. I got out and got into my car. I was just going for a ride to calm down. I was thinking about too much shit.

1:30 am
Rita
I was in bed sleep with India by my side and heard someone come in the room. I didn't think too much of it cause I thought it was Chris, but it wasn't it was Toya.
"Rita! Come on and get up" she said in a serious voice.
"I'm not in the mood right now Toya" I said rolling back over.
She snatched the covers off me "No we have to get to the hospital"
"What? Why? I said sitting up.
"You can't freak out"
"Ok just tell Me" I said getting impatient.
"It's Chris, he got into A car accident"
I covered my mouth in disbelief "Are you serious!?"
"Yes Now come on and get ready"
I put on my sweat pants with Chris t-shirt and put on on a big leather jacket. I rapped India up in her blanket and she started crying & screaming.
"Come on India work with me" I said shaking her and walking out with Toya.
*
*
*
*
What!!?
Thoughts?
Comment & Fav
Keep reading
Thanks :))