Chapter |27|

The Next Morning..
Chris
All night and morning my phone was going off since everybody found out I got into a car accident, I appreciate everybody for worrying but I'm okay. I was in the hospital bed watching tv waiting for my baby to wake up. 
"About time you woke up" I said looking at rita.
"Shut up" she chuckled and kissed me.
I looked back at the tv.
"Did they ever tell you when you could come home?
"Probably in a couple days, I still have to go through surgery"
She looked at me confused "What!, you should've told me that last night"
I chuckled "I told you my ribs was damaged.. You didn't think I would just be fine"
"Well do they hurt bad?"
"Nah not really"
"Ok Good" she kissed me.
While we were laying down watching tv one of the Nurses came in saying they were ready to start the surgery.
"You'll be ok baby" rita said holding my hand as they rolled me out the room.
I shouted "I Love you Rita Ora"
"I Love you too Chris Brown" she yelled back and laughed.
They rolled me into another room so they could start the surgery. I'll be honest I'm a bit scared but all I kept thinking about was rita.. That will help me get through this.

2 Hours
Rita
I was on my way back to the room since Chris got through with surgery. I was worrying and moving fast so I bumped into Kia!
"Rita?"
"Kia? What are you doing here? I asked.
"I got bad news-
I cut her off "Oh naw Chris is okay if that's who you here to see"
"Um No... I'm here to see Tyson" she said looking down.
"Huh? What happened to Him?
"He got into a car accident Last Night, what happened to Chris?"
"Same thing..." I said and we both looked confused.
She stared at me and just walked off speechless. Was Tyson the one Chris crashed into? Idk cause if he was.. Chris would've already told me that.
I was being Nosey so I followed Kia to Tyson room, she didn't mind anyway. We got there and he looked worser than Chris.
"Tyson?" I said in shock.
"Rita?"
"Umm I'm here too" Kia said standing in front of me.
"Why you in here with me rita, aren't you mad at me? He asked looking down.
"I was shock to see you in here, what happened? I ignored his last question.
He smirked at me "Oh you don't know..? Then ask Chris cause he's the reason I'm like this" he said pulling Kia closer to him for some reason.
"Oh.. K.. I was just worried, maybe I shouldn't be worried doe cause you weren't concern when you put a bruise on me" I said.
"What!?" Kia asked in confusion.
"Just get out then!" and yelled pointing at the door.
I walked out and went straight to Chris room, I hope he fill me in on all this shit.

"So he's still alive?" Chris asked me balling up his fist.
I held his hand "Yep, but be honest Chris did you really try to kill Tyson?
"Hell yea, He hurt you rita.. You didn't think I was gone do anything"
"Yea but not months later & unexpectedly"
He shook his head in frustration "why are you even worried about him still?
"I don't know to be honest" I said standing up.
He smirked "Is it cause he still got a place in your heart as your best friend?
"Nope.. i never said that"
"Well he got what he deserved.. Just let it go"
"Fine" I said and sat down facing away from him.
He gripped my arm and turned me towards him so we would be face to face.
"Look I don't want to irritate you or anything"
"Your not I'm just letting it go" I rolled my eyes.
He chuckled "Don't be childish"
"How am i..
Before I finished my sentence he tongue kissed me roughly.. He continued to do it while sucking and biting my bottom lip. He started reaching up my shirt trying to unstrap my bra, but then stopped once we heard the door opening.
"Damn" he mumbled
I laughed and wiped his lip.
"Well Mr.Brown you will be free to go home tomorrow"
"Great" he said
"Do your ribs feel better?
"Yea their fine thanks"
"No problem" she smiled and walked out.
I got up and started to put my jacket on.
"Where you going?"
"Home, I need to freshen up"
He pouted "Uh why you got to leave so early?"
"I promise I will come right back"
"Fine, bring the baby too" he smiled.
"Sure babe" I said and bent down to kiss him.
He held my hand "Don't be long"
"I won't" I said letting go and walking out slowly.
*
*
*
*
....
It may be boring I guess
Comment & Fav
Keep reading..!!
Thanks :)))