Chapter 4:

This chapter is edited!
Picture is of Kaelyn!

Kaelyn's Point Of View

It's been a few weeks, since I got the call from digi tour. I found out that the first stop is.... HOUSTON!

Houston is about two and a half hours away from where, I live in Round rock. So, we're not taking a plane, we're going to be driving there.

Since, my mom is too lazy to drive me to Houston, I am getting drived by Zach's mom, and Zach's nana. Who both adore me so much.

Nana was broadcasting on her phone in the front, but you could still see, Zach and I in the back.

"Are we there yet?" I asked them, climbing over Zach to look out the window, since I was in the middle between him and his brother, Tyler.

"No! Stop asking that! We just got in the fucking car!" Tyler exclaimed from next to me. I rolled my eyes and sighed, before leaning my head on Zach's shoulder.

"Are you tired?" Zach asked, with his eyes closed.

"Yeah, are you." I mumbled, stupidly. Of course he was tired it was really early in the morning.

"Mhm." He mumbled. I giggled, sleepily before closing my eyes with my head still on his shoulder.

A few seconds after, I fell into the darkness, which meant that I had falling asleep.

********

"Kae, wake up, Kaelyn, wake up" I felt someone shaking me. I knew it was Zach, because he is the only one that calls me Kae.

"No"

"Please" He whined, in his girl voice.

"No." I giggled at him.

Wait, giggled... I never giggle, wait I giggled earlier to. Uh, I never giggle though! Some thing is wrong with me.

"Please for me." This time he said it in his normal voice, My cheeks got heated. I was probably blushing.

I was probably blushing?

I never blush! I'm not girly, or anything. I only blushed for Wesley, who was my old boyfriend, who cheated on me...

Whatever, it's probably nothing.

"N-no." I stuttered at Zach.

"Please please." He said again.

"Can you carry me?" I asked, innocently, opening my eyes.

"Fine." He laughed before picking me up bridal style. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I let him carry me.

"You can put me down, now. I'm probably really heavy." I blushed seeing as he shook his head, and continued to walk me into the hotel building.

I heard a camera go off. Then my phone going off. Rolling my eyes, I went on my phone to see a notification from Rudan, it was from Twitter.

He posted a picture that said,

@Rudanc: "Zaelyn Goals"

I retweeted and tagged him in my new tweet.

@yasimkaelyn: "@rudanc #Kam is goals!"

Kam was girls squads, initials together, I was K for Kaelyn, A was for Alex, and M is for Maddie.

Maddie favorited and retweeted my tweet, before replying,

"@yasimkaelyn Zaelyn tho 😍"

I laughed before replying,