Chapter 21:

Kaelyn's Point Of View:

We were in the car driving back to
Dallas, where our last stop was. I was in the back seat with Zach, And Alex. Nick seemed kind of sad because we had to drop off his girlfriends at her houses and he couldn't see them until whenever they visited them. And the same, probably for Edwin.

The radio's sound blasted into the car, making me jump and forget about whatever I was thinking about.

"I only call you when it's half past five, the only time I'll be by your side" The Lyrics caused Nick, Zach, and Maddie to scream them as loud as they could. I was getting a massive head ache from just hearing them.

"They are so annoying!" Alex screamed into her phone, probably snap-chatting the whole event. I laughed as I joined in their "singing."

"When I'm fucked up that's the real me, when I fucked up that's the real me, yeah!" I screamed and then started laughing as Alex twitched. I guess she really hated loud noises.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU IDIOTS. I CANT FUCKING HEAR MYSELF THINK ABOUT WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO FUCKING THINK ABOUT." Alex shouted, and everyone seemed to stop screaming.

"Thank you." She sighed as we finally parked at the hotel.

Alex was the first to get out of the car, figures.

We all laughed when Alex fell trying to escape our hyper-ness.

"Aw are you okay?" Timmy asked in a baby voice, walking up to her since he was parked in the car next to us.

"FUCK YOU!" Alex screamed, stomping away.

"Are we really that bad to deal with?" I asked Maddie, shrugging.

"You are not me." Maddie sang, skipping away.

"MADDIE HURT MY FEELINGS!" I exclaimed, pouting. Zach came up to me and laughed.

"My poor baby, do you want me to kiss you to make your feelings feel better?" He asked in a baby voice.

What's with people talking in a baby voice, today?

I didn't stop pouting, "I guess you could try..."

"Aw my port little Kaelyn." Zach mumbled, leaning into kiss me. When we were centimeters away instead of Zach's lips touching mine, he started screaming.

"SIKE SIKE SIKE SIKE!"

I pouted again, while lightly pushing him off of me.

"Aw I'm sorry, baby..." Zach lied, laughing.

I grumbled, "meanie" to him before walking into the hotel.

I ignored Zach all day, until he started annoying me when we were suppose to be watching a movie on the t.v.

"Kaelyn, I'm sorry!"

I didn't respond.

"Babe!"

I still didn't answer him.

"BAB-"

I cut him off by putting my hands over his mouth. He started licking my hand so I let go.

"Will you just shut up?" I giggled as he started acting like a three year old.

"I'm sorry, Kaelyn Grace..." Zach mumbled.

"I wasn't really that mad..." I mumbled back. "But I still want a kiss..."

"You'll have to catch me first!" Zach said, running out of the room.

"We'll be back." I tell everyone, before walking out of the door to be greeted by a hyper Zachary Clayton.

"Zach?" I giggle, when he starts running faster away.

~*~*~*~*~

"Zach! If you don't stop running, I swear I'll never kiss you for the rest of this month!" I exclaim, dead serious.

He sighs before walking back towards me, by now we were out in the lobby..

"Wanna go for a walk?" He asks, trying to catch his breath.

"Sure..." I smile, grabbing his hand and heading outside.

"Where are we even going?" Zach asks, ten minutes later, when both Zach and I are walking across the street.

"I don't-" we got cut off by a car honking.

I looked over at it, and before I knew it I felt pain everywhere in my body, and my sight was getting worse. Instead of me seeing color, I saw nothing, I only saw complete blackness....

Was this what is was like to die?

Was I even dying?

Did I get hit by a car, or am I just dreaming?

Wait, Is Zach Okay?

Before I could ask myself anymore questions, I blacked out, I couldn't think, I couldn't move, I couldn't see, I couldn't do anything.

~*~*~*~*~

Zach's Point Of View:

"Where are we even going?" I asked, Kaelyn.

"I don't-" she got cut off by a car honking at us.

We had the right away!

I looked over to flip off the person honking at my girlfriend, but instead I saw the car zooming into us, and slamming into Kaelyn. She let out a whimper before flying, across the street and into the grass. I saw blood everywhere as long as her and my tears before the car ran into me.

Immediately, I felt pain in my leg, arm, every where possible. My throat was dry and sore but that didn't stop me, I had to make sure Kaelyn was okay.

"Baby, stop bleeding!" I tried yelling out. She didn't listen she continued to bleed.

"Kaelyn, stop bleeding God damn it!" I tried saying, seeing a pool of her blood forming.

My blood dripped into my eyes and all I saw was redness before I heard sirens going off.

I tried mumbling a last, "Don't Go." But it sounded like a whimper as the darkness took me away.