Chapter 6:

I have no idea what to write! 😭😭

Ughh! Whatever, I guess this chapter will do....

Thank you for the 41? Reads?

When I update this, their might be more, so I just wanna say thank you and we're almost to my goal which is 50 reads!

Thank you for all those people following me! I love you all, and if you want a follow back, comment here!

Picture is of Zachary and OMG #throwback

Like I said, I love you all! All enjoy the chapter! 😘😘

~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaelyn's Point Of View

Sighing, I turned on my camera to film my video.

"Hey guys, today I am going to be reacting to my hate comments..." I trailed off, before going on my phone to read them, out loud.

"Kaelynsucksass124 says 'stop using Zach for fame, like could you not, like get a life.

I laugh at the username.

"I knew Zach way before he got 'famous,' I knew him even before younow existed, so I don't get how I'm using him for fame, when I was best friends with him before Younow even existed."

"Oh and don't get me started with the whole life thing, since I obviously have a life if I'm breathing." I added, scoffing.

I reacted to six more ridiculous comments of how I'm ugly and everything, before I saw death threats, which made me end my video with my outro.

After, the camera stopped recording I read the long hate comment on Twitter.

"#whywehatekaelyn #Killkaelyn Theirs a thousand reasons why I, well we hate Kaelyn but I'll name one, She's whiny, she complains, she's annoying, her voice, her hair, her looks, her personality, how she always brags she's 'famous'"

The tweet went on and on. It actually hurt cause I don't know, I never got a death threat. Well I never read one.

Noticing the hashtag, I clicked on it to see a thousand more #whywehatekaelyn tweets. By the end of looking through all of them, I was crying, so hard.

Whipping a tear away from my eye, I silently typed my tweet.

@yasimkaelyn: #whywehatekaelyn ? Okay then... I guess, we should #hatekaelyn

I looked through the comments and read some of them that said,

'Yes!'

Or

'Yay!'

I sighed, as I cried harder at all the hate, I actually had.

I guess all my friends say my tweet, because they were spamming my phone.

Zachy! 😜: Kaelyn! Don't listen to the hate. I love you, lots of people love you.

Blondie (Maddie) 😘: Are you okay, Alex and I are coming back from the mall to check on you.

Dumbo (Alex) 😘: Bæ don't listen to the hate, we love you! Everyone loves you. Stay strong 💪

I laughed at Alex's text.

The rest of 5quad texted me worrying but I only responded to Zach, Maddie, and Alex.

To Zachy 😜: lots of people hate me though...

Then I responded to Maddie.

To Blondie 😘: Okay

After that I responded to Alex, before ignoring the other texts.

To Dumbo 😘: I don't know If I can...

Not even giving them a chance, I went on Twitter again and tweeted.

@yasimkaelyn: I get a lot of hate, just realized that, also the hate Kaelyn hashtag is trending... Not really knowing what I should do now. So if you're reading this and hate me then, unfollow me, like Tf why would you follow me if you hate me? Tf is wrong with all of you?

***********

Zach's Point Of View (sorry for changing)

Scrolling through Twitter, I saw Kaelyn's new tweet.

@yasimkaelyn: #whywehatekaelyn ? Okay then... I guess, we should #hatekaelyn

My eyes got wide, she's probably crying or being sad or something. I hope she's okay.

After I texted her, to try and make sure she's not crying her eyes out, I tweeted, a tweet.

@Bruhitszach: really? #whywehatekaelyn omfg stop hating on her, she's amazing, she's perfect. Who ever tweeted hating her, can go suck a toe. Kaelyn doesn't deserve hate, and that's why I'm starting my own hashtag #whywelovekaelyn !

************

Kaelyn's Point Of View:

"Their just jealous." Maddie told me, I shrugged wiping away my tears, I've been crying for over two hours now. I don't even know why I'm crying over something so stupid.

"Kaelyn please stop crying. It's just stupid. Way many more people love you." Alex told me

"No they don't-"

She cut me off, by showing me a tweet

@Musicalbabe: the we hate Kaelyn thing is so stupid, stop hating on someone so innocent and perfect, Kaelyn doesn't deserve this shit. #weloveyou #whywelovekaelyn

I smiled, before grabbing her phone and scrolling through my tweets before seeing one Zach Tweeted

@Bruhitszach: really? #whywehatekaelyn omfg stop hating on her, she's amazing, she's perfect. Who ever tweeted hating her, can go suck a toe. Kaelyn doesn't deserve hate, and that's why I'm starting my own hashtag #whywelovekaelyn !

I laughed at the go suck a toe part.

"Come on. Let's go do something" Maddie stated.

"Like what?"

"Swimming!"

~~~~~

#WHYWELOVEKAELYN

Wow now I'm at more then 41 fucking reads! Holy shit! Thank you!!!

🚀🚀🚀GOTTA BLAST 🚀🚀🚀