Chapter 13:

I have a new book out! And it's called Love. It is a Nick Bean Fan Fiction so if you want you can go ahead and read that book!

Kaelyn's Point Of View:

"Do you want to go, bowling?" Nick asked, in boredom.

"No." Timmy, Alex, and Edwin stated in sync.

"But we only have an hour, till we have to go back to Dallas for our meet and greet." I reminded them.

"But I don't wanna go bowling." They rolled their eyes.

"Fine, do what you want, I have to record a YouTube video anyways." I laughed.

"So do I!" Alex exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, already knowing that she needed a YouTube video, too.

~*~*~*~*~

"Jack or Jack?" I smiled, at Alex. I knew she would never get this. We were doing the whisper challenge, and she was loosing.

"Jack and Frank?" She gave me a weird look, while saying her sentence. I laughed. Who the hell is frank!

She took off her headphones, and then stared at me.

"Frank? Really? It's jack!" I laughed, while trying my hardest to stop laughing. But failing, so I started hiccuping.

Alex, glanced at me before falling on the floor and laughing. I continued to hiccup as she rolled on the floor.

"IT'S NOT-" I got cut off by my hiccup. "Funny."

~*~*~*~*~*~

*Meet and Greet, In Dallas*

"Oh my god! I'm sorry, I just can't believe, I'm meeting, all of 5quad and all of Girl Squad! I think I'm going to faint!" A fan, said to me, as she hugged me. I laughed hugging the fan back.

"Hey, it's fine. Do you want to take a picture?" She nodded, so we took a picture.

After we took a picture another fan came up to me.

"Just so you know, I'm not a fan. I just came here to give you a warning." The black haired girl stated, rolling her eyes, once she was a foot away.

I take That back, then. The fan that I came up to me, wasn't a fan. She was probably a hater or something.

"That warning is...?"

"Stay away from Zach, he's mine. He doesn't even like you." She rolled her eyes, before adding. "I don't want to see anyone of you or you're friends to get hurt."

I was speechless as she threatened me. Once, she walked away, I was still speechless.

"Are you okay? I heard what just happened." A girl with brown hair told me. I jumped not realizing another fan came up to me.

"Yeah. Just shocked I guess." I shrugged, while turning to her, and her friend, beside her.

She smiled.

"I'm Mady, and just so you know, you and Zach are an adorable couple. So don't even listen to her."

I smiled.

"Plus. Zach totally likes you. If he didn't, he wouldn't be dating you." The girl next to her, told me. I laughed and nodded.

"Oh and I'm Keara." The one with dark brown hair, said.

"Well thank you Keara and Mady." I laughed, hugging each of them.

By the end of the meet and greet, I have actually grown to become friends with Keara and Mady, they were both actually really cool. So, me being me, invited them to go bowling with me and the gang, later.

"Really?" Keara squealed, in excitement.

"Yeah, you guys seem cool." I smiled, Mady grinned while Keara fangirled.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"No! No! No! That's not fair! You cheated!" I heard Mady gasp, while playfully hitting Nick.

They were actually getting along really well. I could tell Nick really liked her, and she obviously liked him.

"STOP EDWIN! Edwinnnn!" Keara screamed, while Edwin started tickling her because he lost.

Keara and Edwin also are getting along great, plus, Edwin had a huge crush on her. It was like love at first sight, for both of them.

"Kaelyn." Zach whined, while pushing me sightly.

"Yes Zachy-boo." I teased, kissing his cheek playfully, he glared while kissing me passionately.

"What was that for?"

"You kept looking at Edwin and Nick." Zach pouted, I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Because of Keara and Mady, I mean look at them. It's obvious Mady, likes Nick and Keara likes Edwin." I laugh.

"Yeah but it's also obvious, Zach loves you." Zach sang in his baby voice. I kissed him again, but mostly because he wouldn't stop talking.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Had to delete five chapters that I wrote but luckily I didn't have the chance to publish them. But I'm still kind of sad, cause i had four chapters pre-written for you but I deleted them. 😕

-destiny