Chapter 11:

So... I deleted this a/n cuz too personal but for everyone that commented on it thank you.

~*~*~*~*

Recap:

Then, that's when it happened. I had my first official kiss with Zachary Fucking Reed Clayton.

~*~*~*~*

Kaelyn's Point Of View:

"Are you and Zach dating?" I read a comment out loud.

"Technically no. Zach hasn't asked to be his girlfriend. So... Yeah. That's that."

I was currently live on younow, and they told me to do a chill broadcast since I almost died in the last one.

Yes, I know I'm an idiot. I shouldn't be dancing in the road. But I didn't know people actually drive down that road.

"Do you like Zach?" I read another comment.

I took a deep breath, before answering, truthfully.

"Yeah, I really do." I smiled. Seeing all the awe's.

"Nick is watching." I read another one.

"Hi Nick!" I exclaimed, laughing. A person just comment "Nick no dick."

"Yass! Nick No Dick!" I laughed, before fanning whoever commented that.

"Zach says watch him." I mumbled, seeing a couple of comments say that.

"Zach's live?" I laughed, grabbing my phone.

"Zach says call him." I read outloud.

"Kay. Just have to find my phone..."

*5 minutes later*

"Where the fuck is my fucking phone." I asked the broadcast.

"Watch you're language!"  My mom yelled from up the stairs.

"Sorry." I mumbled, as I searched my room.

*ring ring ring*

I stopped looking and stared into the camera of the laptop.

"Shh... I hear it."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I exclaimed, still hearing the music playing.

*ring ring ring*

I quickly ran to the noise. I found it, under my bed.

"I found it!" I pant, running with my phone back to the broadcast.

"Call Zack" a fake fan wrote in the chat

*ring ring ring*

I rolled my eyes, before putting my phone of split screen so they could see him.

"Hey." I said, after i of course, answered Zach's FaceTime.

"Hey." He greeted back.

"Zach I have a question." I laugh, seeing the fake fan comment call Zack, again.

He nodded.

"Is you're name spelled with a K or an H. Cause someone just wrote you're name with a K." I laughed, he rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"It's spelled. Z.A.C.H.A.R.Y." I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Anyways, why did you call?"

"Uh. Um. I don't remember."

"I searched for my phone for two hours just for you to not remember what you wanted to tell me?"

"Well I know, what I wanted to say, but I should probably say it in person, so it'll be like I don't know, romantic?"

I laughed.

"Romantic?"

He nodded.

"Just ask me."

"Fine"

"Will you be my girlfriend." He added. I blushed, looking at the comments.

Goals, awe, and say yes. Were most of the comments.

"I would say yes. But you didn't even buy me flowers." I joked, he laughed.

"Bitch. I don't have enough time to but you some fucking ugly ass flowers."

I laughed.

"I'm just kidding. Of course, I'll be you're girlfriend."

"Okay." Zach mumbled, biting his lip awkwardly.

UGH! My weakness! He knows it's my weakness! Why must he bit his God damn lip.

"Okay. So, I got to go back to my broadcast, I'll talk to you later."

I quickly hung up on him.

"So. That happened. Yeah. Wow." I laughed, before complaining.

"Why must he bit his lip! Like, ugh he saw that YouTube video, I did with maddie. He knows it's my weakness! Ugh! Why must he be so cute, hot, adorable,-"  I continued to rant about how he shouldn't bit his lip in front on me, and how he is totally hot, even though he says he is.

"Zach's heard you rant about him..." I read a fan mail comment. I instantly laughed.

~~~

Zaelyn!!!!

Kaelyn's outfit:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/448389706628864134/

🚀gotta blast 🚀

-Destiny