Chapter 8:

Shortest chapter, I've ever written..

Sorry

But omfg we reached my goal! 100 READS thank you we have 109 currently and just idk thank you. 😘😘 I haven't even had this story published for two weeks, I think, and I already have 100 reads! So idk thank you, for that.

Kaelyn's Point Of View:

"Kaelyn, wake up." Alex hissed at me.

It was the last Digi tour event before we were going back home.

"Five more minutes."

"No! Wake up." Maddie complained, walking out of the bathroom with her outfit of the day on.

"Okay! Fine! I'm up." I sadly told them. Alex rolled her eyes, before handing me a pile of clothes.

Still tired, I sighed before walking into the small bathroom we had in our hotel room to change.

A lot of things happened at Digi, like how I almost kissed Zach, how I got hate, how I met fans, and how I met a lot of fans, I am sort of sad, it's over, to be honest. It doesn't start back up till December and it's September.

Once I walked out of the bathroom, I asked, "What are we doing today?"

"We are doing a meet and greet, and then we are going to drive back home." Maddie answered. I smiled and nodded.

"When's the meet and greet?" I ask, before placing my perfectness, red, beautifully, gorgeous, vans on.

"Right now." Alex told me, before running out of the room. I rolled my eyes, as I walked, our tweeting a tweet on my second favorite app called Twitter.

@yasimkaelyn: Why do people always wake me up at... Two in the afternoon..?

I instantly got a thousand retweets and a couple hundred favorites.

Smiling, I put my phone in my pocket before I could run into the wall in front of me.

*******

When digi was over, we checked out of our hotel that we were staying at. Since that was the last Digi, we were all going home.

I was stuck next to Zach and Tyler, again. Yes, I was in the middle. The two idiots were arguing as always. Zach saying that Tyler was ugly, Tyler flipping him off, and so on.

"Will you guys, just shut up already! It's been one fuc-" I cut myself off realizing Zach's Mom could hear us.

"Freaking hour."

"sorry." Zach mumbled as Tyler rolled his eyes, causing another argument.

"MOM!" I laughed, calling Zach's mom to shut them up.

She sighed before replying,

"Yes?"

"I have a headache and they keep talking." I told her, she rolled her eyes before telling the boys to shut up. Even though we both knew the beautiful silence wouldn't last long.

~~~~~

Short Chapter, but.... Yeah. I have no ideas for this chapter so I just you know, made it a super super short chapter! But do not worry, I'll update soon. I'm sorry and thank you for all the reads.

And please please comment though!

Comment who's lane you're in, Zick, Or Zaelyn?

🚀🚀GOTTA BLAST🚀🚀

-Destiinny