Chapter 17:

ForeverInTheDarkness love youuuuu ❤️😭😭😭 (as friend cause I'm not a lesbian.)

Zach's Point Of View:
(Before The Kiss...)

"I'm going to go my room is on this floor, you can go find your own room." Tay (Mr. Cashier) told me.

I nodded, "By Walrus."

"Zach! Oh my god! It's you."

I rolled my eyes, seeing the girl that threatened my girlfriend.

"yeah whatever can you just stop threatening my girlfriend." I mumbled.

"What?"

"I saw those texts, it doesn't matter how many texts you send her, it will never break us up."

She glanced back before going back to me.

"Yeah but maybe this will."

I didn't know what she meant, but suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine. It wasn't Kaelyn's through. Kaelyn's Kisses are way more better.

I pushed her off of me as fast as I could. I noticed whatever the-girl-who-kissed-me, look back and smirked. I turned back and saw a teary eye Kaelyn.

"I-I can't believe you, Zach." She whispered, crying as she ran away from the scene. I started crying too.

I didn't even kiss her!

I looked back at the girl who kissed me, but she already left.

I started running after Kaelyn not caring if anyone saw me, cry.

"Nick I didn't kiss her, you have to believe me." I sobbed, Nick nodded.

"I do, but Kaelyn won't..."

I started crying.

Nick left, and I sat down onto the filthy ground, going into my phone and texted Kaelyn...

To My Babygirl 😘😜

Baby, you have to believe me. I didn't kiss her.

I hit send, wiping away one of my tears while texting another message.

To My Babygirl 😘😜:

Please believe me I love you not her!

I continued to spam her, until she answered.

From My Babygirl 😘😜:

I wish I could believe that, Zachary. But I saw you, and you were kissing her. The worst part is, you even told me that you loved me. Wait that's not the worst part, the worst part is that I believed you, and that I actually did love you.

I cried harder, she didn't believe me. I can't believe this is happening. I continued to cry while tweeting one last final tweet, before going into my room.

@Bruhitszach: Happiness doesn't last forever. I know, because mine just disappeared today.

~*~*~*~

Kaelyn's Point Of View:
(After running away)

After I ran back into my room, Maddie, Alex, and the other Mady came in after me.