Chapter 18:

I changed the title to Don't Go you will find out soon or later, I might change it to Hold Me, so comment which one sounds better

Don't Go Or Hold me

Also changed the cover! I hope you guys arn't mad at me!

Kaelyn's Point Of View:

"I should of believed him, he'll never take me back."

"Give me your phone." Maddie stated, I looked at her before handing her my phone.

When she handed me back my phone Zach's name was open. She wanted me to text him.

"What do I even say?"

"First you change his contact name." Maddie laughed, I nodded, changing it to just "Zach."

"Then you tell him about how my dad owns the hotel and I made you go watch the security footage."

I nodded and typed.

To Zach:

Did you know Mady's dad owns this hotel? I just found that out when she dragged me to see the security footage, to prove that you didn't actually kiss her.

"Then what?"

"Hit send and wait for him to respond."

"Okay." I mumbled, sitting there patiently starting at the screen.

*ding*

I threw my phone onto the other bed. I knew Zach had texted me, I just don't know what he had said.

"What did he say?" Alex asked.

"I don't know, you look."

"I'm not looking!"

"LOOK!" I exclaimed, she nodded and went onto my phone.

From Zach:

Oh well umm... What did you see?

Here text him back, I read the text and shakily texted him back.

To Zach:

That I'm an idiot, and that you didn't kiss her.

He texted me back saying,

From Zach:

Your not an idiot, I would of thought the same thing. I didn't lie when I said that I loved you.

I smiled,

To Zach:

I didn't lie when I said that I was IN love with you...

Alex, Mady, and Maddie all squealed, watching me text Zach. I role my eyes and waitied for him to respond.

From Zach:

Do you take me back?

"Say yes!" Alex exclaim, falling off of the bed. I laughed.