Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - Shit

I've always imagined everything, and everything I imagined was supposed to be the perfection of something.

But I stopped dreaming of life's perfection the day I got a glimpse of reality.

Perfection is not perfectly designed to be a man's possession.

It's merely a dream. Perfect, isn't it?

After telling them the truth, I started to imagine what would our vacation be. Will it be something perfect or just something?

Today's the day. I got my things packed up and I'm ready to go.

"Calvin! We have to go! Get your sweet little ass out of the bathroom and down here!" He's been in the shower for like 2 hours now. God. Him and the shower.

After a good 30 minutes, he's done.

"Where do you think we're going?" Calvin said while drying his hair with a towel.

"Beats me. I'll go anywhere with you guys." And then I heard a honk outside and I started to jolt out of the door.

We hit the road and the time of our lives begin.

We're almost out of the suburbs and in to the fields area of town.

"Someone's following us." Levin said, peeking at the side mirror of the car.

I looked back and heat started to build up in my body.

I know that car. And I'm sure that's the same apple sticker on the windshield and the numbers are the same.

"It's Stan." Will he ever stop?! Geez.

Levin sped up and swerved across the road but we're not losing him.

The memories came rushing in to my mind and my tears started to fall from my eyes one by one.

Lena told Levin to stop the car.

"What are you doing?" Hugh asked.

"Giving this dickhead a piece of my mind." She got out of the car the moment Levin turned off the engine and Stan's parking behind us.

I peered out of the window to see what my crazy best friend would do.

"I better follow her out there." I was about to open the door but Levin was already out and blocking my door.

"Lev. Come on." He looked down and whispered in my ear.

"I'm never letting you go near him. Stay here, where it's safe."

He's right. Who knows what Stan might do to me when he sees me.

"Cal. Let's go dude. Hugh will stat with her." Calvin reached for me and kissed me on the forehead and mouthed 'It's gonna be okay'

Hugh scooted near me and placed his headphones on me. He's listening to Westlife.

I really can't hear what's happening out there. I don't want to look out if the window. I don't want to move.

Hugh's been itching to get out of the car but he said he won't.

"I really can't blame him, you know." He suddenly said.

"What do you mean?" He gave me this crazy smirk of his and shook his head.

He really needs to get a haircut. His hair's swaying like the ones in a shampoo commercial.

It's looks ridiculous.

"You're too darn hot, Code. Even if you dress like a nun, you still look hot." He laughed lightly and it made me smile and nervous at the same time.

"Cut it out, Hugh. You're giving me the skivvies." He bursted out laughing and gave my arm a light punch.

"What are you? Eight? Skivvies." Then he laughed again.

But then I heard something loud. It sent chills down my spine.

I think it was a gun shot.

"Shit. What the heck was that?! You stay in here, Code. I'll go check it out. Lock everything."

I feel sick. I'm very nervous. I'm scared.

I need to know what it is.

I went out of the car.

Shit.