Moving back to you.

Codie Ricz Anderson gets tired of her family always moving. She's the type of girl, guys want to have. She's beautiful with her ebony,wavy hair, brown eyes, fair skin, and slim body. She's smart and to top it all, her family's wealthy.

Her family spent 3 years in Twinbrook and she felt like in heaven cuz finally they're not moving but she spoke too soon. Things went so well in her life but funny concept of life, it sneaks up on you and bam! They have to move.

She never thought that they will be moving back to Bridgeport, where she grew up on and first found love and known heartbreak. She once fell in love with her childhood friend, Raven Ash Smith.

Ash, a typical teenage boy. Messy brown hair. Blue eyes. Quarterback. A PLAYER. He never thought he would see Codie again. The only one he loved truly.

Will Codie hate it or will she be happy that they moved?

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 01 - History.

I'm not gonna tell you

I'm not gonna say that I'm okay, no.

I'll try to get over

I'll try to get far away

From our mistakes

I see shadows

Every where that I go

It's you, reminding me

Of how we were

Of how it was

I see shadows

Every where they follow

It's you and the memories

Of how we loved

I've had enough

Of your shadows

I'm in my room, listening to Westlife's Shadow. I can't stop reminiscing the past. Our past. Thinking of what ifs. He broke my heart but damn I hate this feeling. I miss him. I miss Ash.

I wonder if he's doing alright. Does he love someone? What happened to us? Will I see him again?

Stupid. Why are you thinking about Ash? You have a boyfriend now. You love him and he loves you. Don't cheat on him mentally!

My subconscious interrupted my emo time.

"Okay! No more "Ash" thinking. I'll just think about my pictures. Should I send them to Nat Geo?"

So now, I'm talking to myself. Where did my sanity went? Argh! Start thinking straight brain!

You know what, I'll change my music. *scroll* *scroll*. I played Akon's Smack That and I rapped my mind off! Hooh!

"Codie Ricz Anderson! Keep it down! It's 10 in the evening, you better go to sleep, missy!" Dad shouted through the intercom. "Sorry!" I laughed and stopped my "one party". I better sleep, Dad might crash here. I don't want to hear some "sermons". Haha.

----

I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing. Who the heck calls at 4:30 on a Friday morning? I hesitantly checked on my phone and saw the caller's ID. It's my guy. Stan Rada, typical playboy looks, brown hair, 6-packs, athletic and definitely good-looking.

Maybe this is something important, so I tried to fight back my sleep and answered.

"Hey, Codie." I just mumbled some words. Can't talk when you're sleepy. "Did I wake you up, babe?" He must've noticed my lack of interest.